Swamp Rats

Craig, thanks for everything, got the HR today, that little rat was moving pretty fast, got here quick form HI. Awesome packing, shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig,
I got the 2 Stealth Hawks today. Thanks again. Have a great holiday.
Jim

Craig,

I received the knives today in excellent condition.

Fast shipping and great packaging..... someone has a surplus of shrink-wrap.

Hi Craig, INFI Coot is in! These are one sweet little knife, thanks again!

Blaine in Canada.

PS: No kidding on the shrink wrap! Lads & lasses, this guy can pack'em!

Craig, I just wanted to let you know I got your shipping info today, and put a USPS money order in the mail to you this afternoon. Thanks again for all your help - I really appreciate it! Have a great week!

Wow!!!! Thanks for letting me know.... I was really concerned about that one..... Post office had me send it a certain way.... and it was way cheaper than I quoted you..... if you got o.k. I owe you some money on shipping.... pm me and I'll do the refund.... Thanks again for the interest and letting me know....

Now... just one more to Canada that I'm waiting to see if it made it.... if you're out there... you know who you are.... let me know... ;)

Thanks again Blaine....

Craig

Hi Craig, INFI Coot is in! These are one sweet little knife, thanks again!

Blaine in Canada.

PS: No kidding on the shrink wrap! Lads & lasses, this guy can pack'em!

Craig, thanks for everything, got the HR today, that little rat was moving pretty fast, got here quick form HI. Awesome packing, shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool! glad it arrived safely..... guess folks like my packing... :D

Happy Holidays.... and thanks again!:thumbup:

Craig,

I received the knives today in excellent condition.

Fast shipping and great packaging..... someone has a surplus of shrink-wrap.

Thanks for letting me know..... yup... great knives deserve good packing... heh heh heh.... I use that stuff alot in my home shop.... works great on anything you need to bind, package or seal.... pretty handy stuff... the foam wrap... I picked up for this.... wanted the knives to have a comfortable ride to their new homes....:D

Craig, got any more Howling Rat's left? If so, shoot me an e-mail.
-Adam

I'll keep you in mind... just waiting on the last of the Postal Money Orders to get in and then I'll have a final on everything..... Thanks for the interest...

Happy Holidays....:thumbup:

3rd order arrived safely Craig! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.... Thanks for letting me they got there safely....

I bet all my "babies" are shivering in their new homes.... not used to the cold.....:D

Thanks again.... Happy Holidays!!!:thumbup:

craig i just recieved my howling rats today, thank you very much for these knifes and the fast delivery. do you have any more nylon shealths for one of them? the nylon with kydex/plastic insert or any kydex shealths let me know. thanks again. dan

craig i just recieved my howling rats today, thank you very much for these knifes and the fast delivery. do you have any more nylon shealths for one of them? the nylon with kydex/plastic insert or any kydex shealths let me know. thanks again. dan

Hey Dan,

Thanks for letting me know you got these... sorry I didn't respond sooner.... sorry... all the sheaths available are gone.... I'm mopping up what's left and deciding to keep or put back in the safe.... I'll post it here this week if there's anything "Busse" left to find new homes for, might be one or two or three more things left....:D

Thanks again.... Happy Holidays....

Craig

Well Christmas is coming in less than a week...

Wanted to take one last post to say a very Merry and Safe Christmas to all of you and yours.... may it be the best one yet in a long line of best one yet's.....

So One last Busse "thank you" for just the folks who have looked and bought here...

AfterShock Bolo #15 with Kenny Rowe Sheath....

I picked this one up in a trade recently and have decided that I still prefer other Busse handle designs....

Here's the original thread on this one.... there's a mysterious story here... but I don't know what it is..... seems something about this number and Hog History....

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389236&highlight=aftershock

This one is no longer available....

Let me know if there's any interest.... Especially you guys and gals who have picked up some this frenzy already(you know why;) ).... I'll post pics tommorrow.... (unless someone grabs it before then)...

It's in great condition.... I Ren Waxed it as soon as I recieved it... been waxed at least 3 times now.... if it was used at all... I have a hard time telling... there are scratches that look like sheath.... but supposedly it was used for something in Hog History.... so I want to upfront about that....:)

Hope everyone is having a Great Holiday Season....:thumbup:

I was about to take it, but my credit card just threatened to jump off the roof. Ditto what GF said.

Back