Swamp Rats

I will take the 2nd from the left in pic 3 along with 2 bandicoots if any were left.

I will take the 2nd from the left in pic 3 along with 2 bandicoots if any were left.

It's yours.... email or pm and we can settle up on it....:D

Thanks.... anyone else interested in Stealth Hawks???? before they go back into the safe??? or to the WTB section....

Sorry guys and gals..... the bandicoots didn't last long.... all gone....

and the Okuden sheaths for the Bandicoots are all gone too.... still got a couple for the Howling Rats....

Thanks everyone... Happy Holidays....

Sorry ... I kinda thought your box would be there by now.... keep me posted on that... I'm tracking....:thumbup:

Got it! Thank you very much, Craig! :thumbup:

This Rat is happy!! :D

I think I emailed you back tonight.... let me know if you don't get it... maybe our wires are crossed.... or I'm just confused with all the pms and emails.. :D

No heartburn here, it's a busy time of year, and you have a lot of mailing to do! :)

I'm sorry, I still have not received an email. When you have a chance, please send me an email address so I can send you all the shipping info, and find out how much I need to get the USPS money order made out for.

Thanks again, and have a great week out there in Paradise! :D

No heartburn here, it's a busy time of year, and you have a lot of mailing to do! :)

I'm sorry, I still have not received an email. When you have a chance, please send me an email address so I can send you all the shipping info, and find out how much I need to get the USPS money order made out for.

Thanks again, and have a great week out there in Paradise! :D

Yikes... :eek: sorry about that....:eek: email me at buckandbison@yahoo.com
and confirm what you are interested in, so we are both on the same page and we'll get this done....
My apologies... yes its been nuts... but for the most part I've been getting all the boxes out the day after or the same day that payment arrives....

Thanks for understanding:thumbup: .... Have a great week too!!!!:D

Got it! Thank you very much, Craig! :thumbup:

This Rat is happy!! :D

Phew!.... I was worried about that one when you said it didn't arrive.... Thanks.... Was the Camo Tyvek cool ???

Still have some Stealth Hawks, Okuden sheaths, black on black howling rats and Black on Tan Battle rats... oh and one lonely Battle Guard... (That I secretly hope no one is interested in at all so I can leave it on the bench and abuse it!!!! :D )

Going through the last crevices of the safe.... maybe a few odds and ends later... keep watching the thread and read carefully.... ;)

It's yours.... email or pm and we can settle up on it....:D

Thanks.... anyone else interested in Stealth Hawks???? before they go back into the safe??? or to the WTB section....

Sorry guys and gals..... the bandicoots didn't last long.... all gone....

and the Okuden sheaths for the Bandicoots are all gone too.... still got a couple for the Howling Rats....

Thanks everyone... Happy Holidays....

PM sent and payment sent. I got notice that the HRs are at the post office waiting to be picked up, thanks for the quick shipping.:thumbup:

Hello Craig!
The money order is in the mail for the 2 howling rats, lets see if priority mail really gets there in 2-3 days as the mail guy told me, even to Hawaii as he insisted. Thanks again. Dan

Yikes... :eek: sorry about that....:eek: email me at buckandbison@yahoo.com
and confirm what you are interested in, so we are both on the same page and we'll get this done....
My apologies... yes its been nuts... but for the most part I've been getting all the boxes out the day after or the same day that payment arrives....

Thanks for understanding:thumbup: .... Have a great week too!!!!:D

No worries at all. I just sent you an email with the shipping info. :thumbup:

:D :D Just unpacked the 2 Howling rats. they are great. Thank you for the camo Tyvek it will come in very handy.

Thanks for the quick turnaround on my Howling Rat Craig. I wish we could leave feedback like we do on the auction site. "A+++ Seller; would buy from again and again!!!". Love the Tyvek. What a cool bonus. Never seen it in camo before. Thanks again.

Are your stealth hawks the original versions, or do they have the BAT tip grinds? That's an amazing price, right down near where they were when they were realeased. Got any sheaths for em? You're a good man, Charlie Craig.

Jeff they are the origional versions, there is a picture of them above. better jump on them fast as I know 2 are gone already. See post 118.

Craig,
I sent the payment earlier, did you get it?

... I wish we could leave feedback like we do on the auction site. "A+++ Seller; would buy from again and again!!!"....

Hi Jeff,

Check out The Good Bad and Ugly. That's where we can boast about good transactions (or warn others about bad ones). I know Kali has at least one recent thread. :cool:

Thanks again, Craig! :D

Hello Craig!
The money order is in the mail for the 2 howling rats, lets see if priority mail really gets there in 2-3 days as the mail guy told me, even to Hawaii as he insisted. Thanks again. Dan

Hey Dan,
I'll let you know when it lands and send you a confirmation for the package back at you.....
Thanks and Happy Holidays...:thumbup:

Craig

:D :D Just unpacked the 2 Howling rats. they are great. Thank you for the camo Tyvek it will come in very handy.

Thanks for letting me know Micky... glad you happy.... yup that camo Tyvek is pretty cool huh....
Happy Holidays... Craig

Thanks for the compliments.... you guys and girls are the best!!!!:thumbup:

Yup... also appreciate all the kind comments up in the feedback section....:D

A couple posts back.... I posted some pics... looks like I may not post in the WTB section.... 3 and maybe 4 are now gone... so only 2 left.... they all have sheaths they came to me with and sorry... the BATs are not available... hey... we're called HOGs for a reason right???? :D

Thanks for compliment Jeff... now if I could just get "Lucy" not to pull the football away before I kick it... :D

Happy Holidays all....

Only one or two Battle Rats and Howlers left.... and then this ride is over.... maybe.... :D you never know what I may find or is left over...

:thumbup: :D

Thanks for the quick turnaround on my Howling Rat Craig. I wish we could leave feedback like we do on the auction site. "A+++ Seller; would buy from again and again!!!". Love the Tyvek. What a cool bonus. Never seen it in camo before. Thanks again.

Are your stealth hawks the original versions, or do they have the BAT tip grinds? That's an amazing price, right down near where they were when they were realeased. Got any sheaths for em? You're a good man, Charlie Craig.

Back