Swamp Rats

It takes a real great vender to keep you comming back for more,.. and i just placed my third seperate order from this thread. Each time... Kalimalena as done me proud, from communication, to processing, to delivery/quality. top notch..

1 Okuden Black for Howling Rats and 1 Okuden Desert Camo for coot are mine...

Wow!... Thanks IronBalls.... great folks deserve great service.... and everyone here has been fantastic.... You are one of the very very best!:D Thanks....:thumbup:

I just found some Apprentice Blanks... Fully heat treated, black crinkle, no handle slabs, choose your own and slap them on or weave your own tactical paracord.... then sharpen an edge of your choice and you're ready to go with your own customized knife.... let me know if anyone is interested... otherwise I may make some of these up for myself....

Thanks again... Hope Everyone is having a great Holiday Season!!!!:thumbup:

Craig,

Which model blanks?

dave

Hey Dave,

They're the drop points... email me if you're interested ... you know why?;) only got 4 and had 3 emails already.... pic is too big so I can send you one if you like...

Oh and just for the record.... I don't want to get into trouble.... there was a compliment earlier that referred to me as a vendor.... I'm not a vendor... just a guy with some big safes and lots of goodies..... :D

Did your box arrive safely?......

Thanks for interest as always.... Happy Holidays...

Craig

I'm afraid to ask, and miss out, but are those blanks made of INFI? They're like 2.75in blades (6.75 oal), right? I'd like one if they're INFI. Thanks.

PM sent on the blanks. Two please. Could you send a pic in the reply? My first purchase with you this last week was my first Rat, and these will be my first Busse's. And what a pleasure it's been in getting them this way. It's been entertaining, educational, and just down right fun. Hate to see this party coming to an end. Thanks for making all these available Craig. You're the best.

PM sent on the blanks. Two please. Could you send a pic in the reply? My first purchase with you this last week was my first Rat, and these will be my first Busse's. And what a pleasure it's been in getting them this way. It's been entertaining, educational, and just down right fun. Hate to see this party coming to an end. Thanks for making all these available Craig. You're the best.

Email sent.... let me know ....

Thanks for the kind words... made alot of new friends and had the pleasure of spreading some of these fine knives to folks all over the country.... It has been alot of fun.... Thanks to all of you....

Happy Holidays All....:thumbup:

Payment sent, Craig. Hope I did that right. Please let me know if the total is off even a penny. I got all excited to get that sent right out that I hope I understood you correctly about the prices for all those things we went back and forth about. Thanks for holding that blank for me on an "I'll take it". Can't thank you enough. MERRY HO HO HO.

Payment sent for my second order off this thread as well. Thanks Craig, you've been a pleasure to deal with.

I've sent four emails to the yahoo email account you listed, and have not received a reply. I'd like to pay for the order. Please let me know some way I can do this. Email is just not working. Maybe a spam filter somewhere is stopping the emails. Thanks.

Sure wish I had caught on to the Okuden Black Howling Rat sheaths!

Those look nice.

Great deals for everyone!!!!

Payment sent, Craig. Hope I did that right. Please let me know if the total is off even a penny. I got all excited to get that sent right out that I hope I understood you correctly about the prices for all those things we went back and forth about. Thanks for holding that blank for me on an "I'll take it". Can't thank you enough. MERRY HO HO HO.

Thanks Jeff.... everything looks great.... I'll email the confirmations....

You and all the rest of the folks here are the best!:thumbup:

Happy Holidays... Merry Christmas.... Ho Ho Ho!!!!:D

Payment sent for my second order off this thread as well. Thanks Craig, you've been a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks... I'll send confirmations when I ship....:thumbup:

The pleasure has been all mine... Lots of good folks here... Hope the knives helped to spread a little cheer in a cheerful season! Happy Holidays.... :D

Craig, has anyone taken the Battle Guard yet? If not shoot me an e-mail (it's looking a bit lonely:D ). I'll also take one more Battle Rat if you have it.:thumbup:
-Adam

Thanks Adam.... as you know... that Lonely Battle Guard has found a new home and the last couple Battle Rat brothers are going with him to keep him company...;)

Happy Holidays..... and Thanks again:thumbup:

I've sent four emails to the yahoo email account you listed, and have not received a reply. I'd like to pay for the order. Please let me know some way I can do this. Email is just not working. Maybe a spam filter somewhere is stopping the emails. Thanks.

Got the last email.... must be my computer filters.... your order was always set aside just for you and still is.... I sent you another email.... let me know if you got it.... its here for you if you still want it.... I sincerely apologize for the frustration.....

Thanks again for the interest.... Happy Holidays!!!!!:thumbup:

Sure wish I had caught on to the Okuden Black Howling Rat sheaths!

Those look nice.

Great deals for everyone!!!!

Hmmmmm........ maybe there's one more for you.... let me check... shoot me a pm if you're still interested and I'll check.... Thanks for the post and the interest....

Happy Holidays.... :D

Back