SWAT likes it....

tradewater

Geezerator
My son had a photo shoot with a pretty damn high speed SWAT team today. I showed them the M18 and needless to say, they were impressed. I wouldn't mess with this guy.

SWATknife.jpg

We really enjoyed it and they were fun to hang out with, watch them practice entries, etc.

8638109583_33e49a3559_b.jpg

Wow! I didn't know much about this but damn. What cool pics! I'm hoping there's more, cause id love to get my hands on some copies for the shop. Your boy is doing a hell of a job Trade as far as photography. I gotta say too that I know that M-18. (I keep a inventory on them) and if nobody says it. Thanks again Murph for sending out the very M-18 that started this whole madness. I'll will have to soon replace it for one that may be easier to make the travels to the various places that ole #1 has fearlessly gone. Real cool of you ole buddy! :thumbup: and Trade. For bringing all of the lose ends together and getting this kind of exposure for TMHunt knives. I'm really beside myself about all of the cool people that help promote what I'm trying to accomplish. Thank you all. And being the computer moron that I am, I gotta ask. Is there more pics and can I get some copies for my shop? :D great stuff man, great stuff...............I love it!

I'll see what I can do about getting you some pics Todd. The guys thought it was an interesting design with a lot of possibilities for use as a breaching tool. I was telling Derek and Murph earlier that nearly every one was carrying a Ka-Bar. Several had the TDI on their vest. I thought that was pretty cool stuff.

I have to admit I'm pretty proud of him. He's talented.

8639555488_ef6799eb28_b.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome photos.

Nice, all the way around! The M-18 getting in there is awesome.

For the group shot, I like his use of the light coming through the ceiling to help light the wide shot. He pays great attention to his environment.

Just one more. Not much you can say from this end. "I give up" comes to mind.

8643286445_686c7fa3c1_b.jpg

A dog treat and a belly rub would take care of that harmless puppy! ;)

Back