• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swiss Army Knife Alox-models with Pocket-Clip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
I have another batch of these that I forgot to post up earlier, but here they are now for your consideration!
These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Limited Edition 2016 Orchid Pioneer ($55)
Dark Gray Pioneer ($48)
Black Pioneer ($48)
Medium Gray Pioneer ($48)
Electrician ($52)
Pruner ($55)
Pioneer X ($55)

If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you. Here is a link to more photos: https://imgur.com/a/cHaYj8A

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, the Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have another batch of these that I forgot to post up earlier, but here they are now for your consideration!
These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Dark Gray Pioneer ($48)
Black Pioneer ($48)
Medium Gray Pioneer ($48)
Electrician ($52)
Pruner ($55)
Pioneer X ($55)

If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you. Here is a link to more photos: https://imgur.com/a/cHaYj8A

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, the Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

Pioneer X is gone, but I can get another up if someone is interested, and the other 6 knives remain available!

Hi. I just saw your post. Are any of the alox pioneers still available? Especially the dark and medium gray models. And to be sure these 2 are different colors from the regular black and silver alox pioneers correct?

Hello, do you still have one of these Victorinox w/pocket clip available for sell?

Thank you!

Hello, do you still have one of these Victorinox w/pocket clip available for sell?

Thank you!
Yes, I do, let me know which one(s) you are interested or if you are seeking a different model entirely. You can contact me directly if you prefer, chiral(DOT)grolim(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Yes, I do, let me know which one(s) you are interested or if you are seeking a different model entirely. You can contact me directly if you prefer, chiral(DOT)grolim(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

Hello Chiral Grolim,

Today I received my Victorinox Cadet black with pocket clip made by you, AN EXCELLENT JOB AND EXCELENT SERVICE!

I live in México, I received it as expected, brand new with its original package. It took almost a month to receive it because customs and the international shipping time, however he shipped it within a week from my payment made by paypal, the same day he received it was installed the clip and shipped it to me. He always kept me updated about my purchase process and was in touch with me until today that I received my Victorinox.

Thank you very much Peter for your great service and excellent job!

For sure, I would purchase another one from you again.

Jesus L.

Do you have any of purple with a clip and is the 55 total with the clip

Do have any of the pioneer x

The list above is old, I will post-up a new thread in a day or two with an updated list of what i have on-hand, but anyone can email me with queries on getting different models clipped, and thanks for the interest and support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back