• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swiss Army Knives with pocket clips! Also a Gerber MP600 and Buck Vantages

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

These are production Victorinox Swiss Army Knives, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

These make great gifts and are very office-friendly. Adding the pocket-clip increases the likelihood that the owner will carry and thereafter enjoy using the knife. Don't miss out!

This is my current list of models on-hand and ready to ship. The clip I had been using was evidently discontinued, so this list includes the last of them along with some new options, both deep-carry - the new Leatherman 'FREE' pocket clip (only available in polished version) as well as a Lynch-style clip. These are bit more expensive but they do the job well.
If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you. Here is a link to more photos: https://imgur.com/a/gzGsrYt
I do have a couple of 2016 Orchid Pioneers and 2018 Berry Red Pioneers on-hand just waiting to be clipped, and I just ordered a Classic, Companion, Cadet, and a couple green Pioneer X's that should be arriving in a week or so, all intended to receive the Leatherman clip. I will post a new thread with those when they are ready, but you can email me to reserve your knife now, chiral.grolim AT gmail DOT com.

Limited Edition 2018 Berry-red Pioneer (currently clip-less)
Limited Edition 2016 Orchid Pioneer (currently clip-less)
RED Pioneer X with leatherman clip $65 - comes with leatherman lanyard-attachment and torx driver
SOLD
Blue Farmer (black clip) $60 Sold
Green Farmer with lynch-style clip $62 SOLD
Rancher / Swiss Army 6 (gray clip) $55
Silver Electrician (gray clip) $50
Black Pioneer (black clip) $50 Sold
nID8L1M.jpg
G0DpUnP.jpg
xpdOFFJ.jpg
SWqqZsP.jpg
AFtCBat.jpg

RYeF5I9.jpg

bWI757g.jpg
vWDI0Rs.jpg
jA2UIT6.jpg

Buck Vantage Avid 13C26 steel with Diamondwood Scales - barely used, razor sharp, flips perfectly, excellent lock-up (I can make a quick video if desired), perfect centering, includes original box, hard to find disco'd model (13C26 / AEB-l steel). Has some wear on the scale-finish, and there seems to be a weird discoloration on the blade (not sure from what, hard to capture in photos) but otherwise is perhaps the best example of a Vantage you could come across. I also added a back-spacer from a Vantage force but can switch it back to the original set-up if desired. $65 to your door. SOLD

fksDV8w.jpg

xjD8OBv.jpg

kqdwDbf.jpg

Buck G10 Vantage Force Select
420HC blade but I swapped the regular scales for a set of G10 from a Vantage Pro. The knife is otherwise brand new, never carried or used, includes box. It flips OK (not as well as the Avid above), has a strong/stiff liner. $47. SOLD
jcTty80.jpg
l68yr4F.jpg

Gerber MP600 Pro Scout # 47563
Here is the link to Gerber's site: https://www.gerbergear.com/Multi-Tools/One-Hand-Opening/MP600_47563
The multitool is new-without-box but includes paperwork and sheath. This version has integral wire cutters (actually stronger than the replaceable ones), scissors, and the replaceable saw-blade (you can blades for cutting wood and metal from your local hardware store that fit the adapter). $40

I can offer a MOD on this tool (for a little more $$), modifying the handles to allow the needle-nose to retract further in and lock in place if desired. I can also modify the tiny flat-head into an awl if desired. Let me know if you want pics of examples.
This is a great, sturdy pliers-based multitool at low cost, made in USA.
f5yysnG.jpg
vDQMCB4.jpg
0rDZ95d.jpg

Last edited:
per our pms, Sir, ill take the 3 Buck vantages. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back