Swiss & German Engineering.

How can you not appreciate that? :)

IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

My truck is never that clean, even after I wash it!

Sweet, I love it. They made Porsche Boxter's in my hometown for years before they transferred Porsche Boxster production out of Valmet automotive in Finland.

I gotta love stayglow scales on that victorinox :D

Valmet, Finland. No kidding. My first assault rifle was a Valmet AK in 5.56. Shot the snot out of that thing. :)

I have to experience Finland one day.

Valmet, Finland. No kidding. My first assault rifle was a Valmet AK in 5.56. Shot the snot out of that thing. :)

I have to experience Finland one day.

Welcome here then. We might go hike some day in Lapland and use snot out of our precious knives :D

greetings to finland.

one time back in swiss i did import finish guns and sliencers, long ago. and still an good number of my knives and tools go to that country. good friends of me had joust friends of finland here, nice people. and i finally got me my first suomi m31, we had that in the swiss army and now i have finally one. it may soon show up on the background of some sak pics ;)

Good to here about the Soumi. I have thought about buying one of the below kits but would have to fab my own trunnion block. I would have to find some drawings but it is doable. I believe the receiver would be easy since it most probably was sheet metal. The latest form of the home AK builder. :)

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/kit-mp44.aspx

M/31 was only weapon really that one Finn actually could match the legendary: One finn is equal to 10 russians in winter war. If you got M31 trench roller version with flame thrower attached you were equal to 10+ russians then :D

One of the best SMG's in its time, one the most accurate one, thanks to long barrel. But as Finn I am biased :D

no, thats an 1944, im talking about 1931. its on sale: http://www.centerfiresystems.com/rifle-suomi.aspx

the 1944 is an open bolt, full auto only smg. i did so fare not see any legal semi auto conversion. the 1931 is an way more quality made selective version. theyr both 9x19 and use the same magazins. it was made in bern, switzerland too, thats why i got one http://www.saunalahti.fi/ejuhola/7.62/suomi.html

Understood. You are getting the Model 31 and I am considering the Model 44. Could you legally own the M31 in any configuration in Switzerland?

M/31 was only weapon really that one Finn actually could match the legendary: One finn is equal to 10 russians in winter war. If you got M31 trench roller version with flame thrower attached you were equal to 10+ russians then :D

One of the best SMG's in its time, one the most accurate one, thanks to long barrel. But as Finn I am biased :D

A proud people in a proud country. I can relate to that. :thumbup:

my kp 31 is in usa. in swiss the gunlaws are bad, they where liberal until the 1990ties as the jugoslavic war specially did mess it all up, foreign people did come to swiss, buy, steal and rob in swiss and the swiss bureocratics saw the need to change the laws for worst, witch also affected my work and ended with it that i emigrated to usa. that matter is make me absolute mad, they messed up the whole swiss country. heidiland is dead.

Same is going in Finland. However since strong hunter traditions and every man's rights are constitutional and deeply embed into Finnish people, its hard to remove all weapons. They tried to eliminate hand guns after school shootings but they just had to settle tighther control of permits due opposition.

And gun law's don't affect illegal guns...

the nature of an criminal is that this bad person do not care about laws. so basically any strict law punish only the good people who do accordingly to the law!

the problem are liberal judges who give brobation and sutch to hard core criminals. that way they create more victims, this should be banned by law! if you do burglary, like i was the victim in usa, you should get 10 years in prison anyway. if you come out and mess up again, then 20. that way hard core criminals are out of the face of us nice people and we dont get brothered or victim.

but of course some stupid as an bread people bellive in "change" criminals and that it is to blame the arms and knives and anything else but the criminal.
they overlook the fact that the criminal is the only one who do mess up!

Indeed. Look what happened to Britain when guns were outlawed, homicides exploded! And NZ has one of the most liberal hand gun laws and yet there no school shootings or mass murders in past decade or so.

Just recently, in England where supposed be worlds most tight gun laws happened two major shootings in few months.

Law's don't fix when problem is how people were brought up and when problem are in grassroot level of comprihending what is right and what is wrong.

thats all true and we see that. but what you want do as an politics? you cant change the people on the spot. but they vote you in or out. so what catch the voters attention? banning this and banning that cause in theyr mind, as its banned, nobody has that anymore, cause banned! but the real life is different than la la world! the criminals still have that cause they dont give an dogpeanut about law or politics. and you and i, as lawful people, we do not have that anymore, then stand in front of both of them, criminals and politics, (sometimes its the same), with pants dropped down & give them ouer couple bucks. is it that what we want? :thumbdn:

Back