Swiss Made "Accessories" to Go Along with Your SAK

Custom Swiss Army surplus axe with a high speed grind and re-profile, and custom 19" hickory handle...

Look on Garrett Wade, they have a couple. Hell of an ax for under $40

really cool axe , man.

where buy it ?

You can buy the axe at a number of places, but it won't look like this one. Mine has had the head re-profiled using a high speed regrind reducing the weight of head by about 8 ounces, then satin polished. The original handle of 14" and about 50 years old was replaced with a 19" hickory handle with walnut cross wedge.

Such an excellent product. The size and weight of this axe makes it a perfect value for money tool. Easy to handle and carry. One of my friends bought it and told me about it . It is beautifully crafted swiss axe knife. Great work done.

Stock pic of original vintage army hatchet from Switzerland. Believe these were intended for use in/with Swiss army kitchens. I have one in like new original condition. Bought it last month for $30.

7232.jpg

Stock pic of original vintage army hatchet from Switzerland. Believe these were intended for use in/with Swiss army kitchens. I have one in like new original condition. Bought it last month for $30.

7232.jpg

I like the simplicity of it :thumbup:

Back