SwissBianco website

Every time I go on the website and browse through the Alox/SAK folders; after I get to the last page, I can't get back to any of the previous pages. I've closed the tab and reopened it, and it still will only take me to the last page of folders, page 4 in this case. Does anyone else have this problem?

we now and work on that problem, i suggest open the next page in an new window, thanks.

Thanks for the response. I got the order in for a new Micro Farmer so it will be a week or so before I get the bug again.

I've had the same issue, I usually just close out the tab and re-open the page to get back to #1 :eek:

What I'm wondering is if the SAK shows up on the webstore does that mean it's in stock and ready to ship?

Can US residents buy from either site; I ask because the Canada site has models/colors not available on the US site, yet all knives come from Canada.

US residents are served by Roger ("Mr. Swissbianco") directly. If you do not see something in the web store at www.swissbianco.com, please contact roger through Contact Us form. Pretty much everything available from Swiss Bianco Canada is also available from Swiss Bianco USA.

Whoo hoo. Just ordered the silver Alox Cadet Plus :thumbup:

I can't wait to make that my new EDC.

Back