SWKW Rat Chat Registration??

Hi.

I registered at Rat Chat few days ago, about 4 days ago, and did recieve my password and all.

But it hasn't been approved by administrators, yet.

I would love to fit in, get infos and chat. :D

It might be a stupid act for me to post a thread regarding such a useless issue, but I was just curious :rolleyes:

Thanks

P.S. : I pre-ordered a Swamp Wardens a week ago. I e-mailed Eric about quantity that I did not specify and got an answer back, but out of no where I decided to email him if my pre-order was sent in and didnt get an email back. I was curious because my internet has been going in and out for about two weeks because my wires were all f$*%)^ up (dog), and my internet did go out one time when I was sending my pre-order. So, any advise about what I should do? I was rushing my pre-order because I didn't know when it will end. I should learn how to be patient.:(

Be patient, I thought the same thing. I got my forum access approved in a bit under two weeks and got my pre-order confirmation shortly after. They do both of these in batches, so it may take a bit.

Be patient, I thought the same thing. I got my forum access approved in a bit under two weeks and got my pre-order confirmation shortly after. They do both of these in batches, so it may take a bit.

Thank you.

It's first time for me to pre-order Swamp Rat and in this way.

I'll just be patient.:D

Back