1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SWKW Rat Chat Registration??

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by mielton, Jul 8, 2010.

1. mielton

mielton

Apr 27, 2009
    Hi.

I registered at Rat Chat few days ago, about 4 days ago, and did recieve my password and all.

But it hasn't been approved by administrators, yet.

I would love to fit in, get infos and chat. :D

It might be a stupid act for me to post a thread regarding such a useless issue, but I was just curious :rolleyes:

Thanks

P.S. : I pre-ordered a Swamp Wardens a week ago. I e-mailed Eric about quantity that I did not specify and got an answer back, but out of no where I decided to email him if my pre-order was sent in and didnt get an email back. I was curious because my internet has been going in and out for about two weeks because my wires were all f$*%)^ up (dog), and my internet did go out one time when I was sending my pre-order. So, any advise about what I should do? I was rushing my pre-order because I didn't know when it will end. I should learn how to be patient.:(

2. dapdx

dapdx

Jun 15, 2010
    Be patient, I thought the same thing. I got my forum access approved in a bit under two weeks and got my pre-order confirmation shortly after. They do both of these in batches, so it may take a bit.

3. mielton

mielton

Apr 27, 2009
    Thank you.

It's first time for me to pre-order Swamp Rat and in this way.

I'll just be patient.:D