Sword build: forged titanium [s]fauasart[/s] giant razor blade on a stick

The craziness continues.

Having used the strange polearm extensively, the leader of the squad decided that a couple of the fighters needed some titanium hardware for an upcoming world tournament in Serbia. Speed wins in a single combat engagement determined by strike points (as long as a fighter doesn't get thrown to the ground in which case they lose).

These are 6al4v with forged edges for increased toughness and limited increased hardness, welded to 6al4v pipes, squashed into oval shape to accept a wooden handle.

Nerfed Swiss halberd for a big fellow, and a titanium copy of another fighter's favorite axe, the Vorax, which he uses to hook and twist other's weapons and limbs. I'll report back when I find out how the weapons fare in the tournament.

The craziness continues.

Having used the strange polearm extensively, the leader of the squad decided that a couple of the fighters needed some titanium hardware for an upcoming world tournament in Serbia. Speed wins in a single combat engagement determined by strike points (as long as a fighter doesn't get thrown to the ground in which case they lose).

These are 6al4v with forged edges for increased toughness and limited increased hardness, welded to 6al4v pipes, squashed into oval shape to accept a wooden handle.

Nerfed Swiss halberd for a big fellow, and a titanium copy of another fighter's favorite axe, the Vorax, which he uses to hook and twist other's weapons and limbs. I'll report back when I find out how the weapons fare in the tournament.

Damit stop it . :eek:

Cool thread. Glad to see the feedback, and additional comissions!!!

As an armored combat fan....I like!!!

Titanium Vorax guy:

3e7Qwxu.jpg

Giving a rousing speech to the U.S. team before a big fight in Serbia recently:

2aU8B7w.jpg

All of the titanium weapons worked great, and the U.S. team won several of the competitions. Each of the weapons were used by several people in various matches and melees. Many positive adjectives were used to describe their performance in the arena. These guys also use a lot of titanium in their armor suits.

Titanium Vorax guy:

3e7Qwxu.jpg

Giving a rousing speech to the U.S. team before a big fight in Serbia recently:

2aU8B7w.jpg

All of the titanium weapons worked great, and the U.S. team won several of the competitions. Each of the weapons were used by several people in various matches and melees. Many positive adjectives were used to describe their performance in the arena. These guys also use a lot of titanium in their armor suits.
:) This all looks to be tremendous great fun ! Me so jealous . :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back