• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SYKCO 711, with sheath - SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhmoore

Gold Member
Please review my TERMS, listed after the images, before posting to this thread.

A knife comes in, a knife goes out...and this ScrapYard 711, which has twice been held for people that never followed through on the purchase, is back up for grabs. I bought it as unused a few years ago; and I've never done anything with it, other than move it from one box to another. I don't think I've had it out of the sheath more than 6-8 times since it got here.
I don't remember what I paid for this, and I haven't seen one offered in a while; but I've got to start somewhere... let's call it

$235, shipped to US addresses SOLD!! International sales will be considered on a case by base basis; but I would much prefer to avoid the hassle.
aOV0TFN.jpg

wOPVpoJ.jpg

mnXu62O.jpg

TERMS (Important - please read)

PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE ANY POSTS IN THIS AD. I can't put it any more simply than that.
- Contact me via PM (preferred), or email directly: (redacted) *If you email me, please include your bladeforums name.*
- I generally honor the standard "First I'll take it" - via PM or email - however I reserve the option of selling/not selling to whomever I choose (and if you post in the ad, regardless of reason, I will likely choose not to sell to you...this includes claims, comments, notifications of emails, etc.)
- Price posted is for PayPal (Goods), and includes shipping within the US.
If you are one of those "Net to me", or "+__%" kind of sellers, please honor your own terms when making payment.
If you are a hardcore "Friends and Family"/"Gift" seller, well, I don't accept that payment method
No trade offers on this one, please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back