SYKCO Alpha Dog 6 Dings

Pretty stoked that they're shipping already--but now I'm wondering if I should have gotten a satin as well as the black coated.

Nothing here. But I waited a couple of days after the AD6 went live to order, so, I deserve it.

You guys are killing me. The wait continues............................................................................

EDIT: Spoke to soon. Just got the shipping notice. Next Friday but since I won't likely be there when UPS comes, probably the Monday after that.

Last edited:
You guys are killing me. The wait continues............................................................................

EDIT: Spoke to soon. Just got the shipping notice. Next Friday but since I won't likely be there when UPS comes, probably the Monday after that.
I'm going to try your trick........Still no shipping notice for me yet.

See Tom.... told ya I was put on the back of "the list"... haven't got my ding yet and yours is already en-route!!!

AMY-0 ROCKS!!!

(yeah, I maaaaay be trying to do a little damage control, but I mean it.... she does ROCK!):D

See Tom.... told ya I was put on the back of "the list"... haven't got my ding yet and yours is already en-route!!!

AMY-0 ROCKS!!!

(yeah, I maaaaay be trying to do a little damage control, but I mean it.... she does ROCK!):D
Yours will arrive by about the 1st of the month (December). ;):D

Amy, I just checked emails again, including the "junk file", but no email since your invoice notice was sent on May 9th.:confused:

Anyway, thank you for the great news.... WOO-HOO!!!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Back