T.G.I.F.

You all are my Fridays and my weekends, so I appreciate you all:)
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Amazing how fast the day goes when you stay home. If I were at work, it would only be 8:30am, haha.

My truck's starter finally quit. Here I was just trying to get out of work, nope.
Happy Friday everyone! Have a peaceful weekend and do what you want on your own chosen timeframe. Heck yeah! :thumbsup:
At least the Jeep runs, (as I knock on wood), gonna kick the truck in the a.m.
~~
It's going to be an interesting week, next. Got a funeral first thing Monday, then later gonna roadtrip to a niece's wedding, and do a bit of side tripping along the way. (God willing.)

TGIF! What a long work week. Just looking to chill this weekend.

Enjoy everyone! :thumbsup:

it'll be easy to chill this weekend - they're calling for -20f wind chills here......

I got sick yesterday, left work early, and stayed home today. Not sure if it's the flu, or wth it is. Strangest crap I've ever had.

This is my Friday off (love my 9/80 schedule). Took the fam to the Outdoor Expo at the Rockland County Community College in NY.

that was my Wednesday -- woke up tired, got to work and felt off, then my gut started hurting, then everything else.
went home and stretched out on the couch, skipped lunch & supper due to no appetite, went to bed at 9 & woke up around midnight.
went to work Thursday because I knew we were going to be shorthanded, skipped breakfast, finally started feeling better around 8PM.
today I was finally hungry again.
I"m thinking it's probably a sinus infection.

that was my Wednesday -- woke up tired, got to work and felt off, then my gut started hurting, then everything else.
went home and stretched out on the couch, skipped lunch & supper due to no appetite, went to bed at 9 & woke up around midnight.
went to work Thursday because I knew we were going to be shorthanded, skipped breakfast, finally started feeling better around 8PM.
today I was finally hungry again.
I"m thinking it's probably a sinus infection.
That's what the wife and I think it is as well. I have massive sinus drainage going on. One minute I feel fine, then the next I get a headache, stomach ache, feel light headed, etc, then the next I feel fine again.

Itโ€™s Friday again!?:cool::thumbsup:

That's what the wife and I think it is as well. I have massive sinus drainage going on. One minute I feel fine, then the next I get a headache, stomach ache, feel light headed, etc, then the next I feel fine again.
Sounds like you need a dose of "Go to the cabin, and chop some wood with a Becker, with an injection of bourbon and coke followed with a stogie chewable..." Oh, and call me in the morning...

Got a few inches of snow last night. Everybody feel better and stay safe. :thumbsup:

Also, sinus infections suck. :thumbsdown:

Got a few inches of snow last night. Everybody feel better and stay safe. :thumbsup:

Also, sinus infections suck. :thumbsdown:
We're supposed to get a few inches tonight.

Us too. We Beckerheads believe in being prepared, so weโ€™ll be fine. :thumbsup:

TGIF? Whats that? I dont know what a day off feels like any more... think I've spent more of my life for the man these past few months than I did for ol' Uncle Sam back in tha day. :(
Yesterday (Thurday & Friday was suppose to have been of my "off days" but Nooo, hadda go in to work again- so- that's been, let's see... 14 days since I last had a day off and wont see a day off yet until Wednesday! Back in November 2018 I pulled 19 straight days without a break and then in December I did a full 26 days at work non-stop...more than half of these days at work are 10 hour days too. I'm tellin' ya'll I'm blessed and all to have good job but I'm just flat burned out with all this overtime. :(
Okay, done with the cryin and moaning; now... who's wants ta play Twister! :p

TGIF? Whats that? I dont know what a day off feels like any more... think I've spent more of my life for the man these past few months than I did for ol' Uncle Sam back in tha day. :(
Yesterday (Thurday & Friday was suppose to have been of my "off days" but Nooo, hadda go in to work again- so- that's been, let's see... 14 days since I last had a day off and wont see a day off yet until Wednesday! Back in November 2018 I pulled 19 straight days without a break and then in December I did a full 26 days at work non-stop...more than half of these days at work are 10 hour days too. I'm tellin' ya'll I'm blessed and all to have good job but I'm just flat burned out with all this overtime. :(
Okay, done with the cryin and moaning; now... who's wants ta play Twister! :p

All that OT is Becker money...

Back