T.G.I.F.

I don't understand. What is this "snow" thing is that gives you the day off?

I'm also confused by that other word "cold"

In other news, it's a beautiful 82F winter here in Florida.

We don’t rub it your face when Florida is under water after a hurricane. Or when it’s beautiful here in the summer and 120 degrees and humid in Florida.

Plus most of our bad drivers go to Florida for the winter.

I won’t even mention the huge cockroaches alligators tornados spiders and sink holes.

Just kidding we are all jealous and wish we were in Florida at the moment.

Last edited:
I don't understand. What is this "snow" thing is that gives you the day off?

I'm also confused by that other word "cold"

In other news, it's a beautiful 82F winter here in Florida.

Winter is lasting forever, my daughter here getting out on snowshoes. At least the ticks aren't bad this time of year..
kIbcjgu.jpg

I’m ready for the close of business tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Gunna be a short day for this ol boy

Well, last Friday the poo really hit the fan and I ended up working 26 hours straight and the low that night was 4 degrees. It was a long cold night on the mountain. :(

This Friday it is 58 degrees out and things are running smoothly. Should be out of here at a reasonable hour and (after the time change) have plenty of time to drink some whiskey and put shocks on my truck before dinner. :) I am so ready for spring!

Well, last Friday the poo really hit the fan and I ended up working 26 hours straight and the low that night was 4 degrees. It was a long cold night on the mountain. :(

This Friday it is 58 degrees out and things are running smoothly. Should be out of here at a reasonable hour and (after the time change) have plenty of time to drink some whiskey and put shocks on my truck before dinner. :) I am so ready for spring!
Whiskey sounds like a damn fine idea. :thumbsup:

Can’t wait for next Friday!!!
Thanks for everyone’s support, it was a great weekend!!
Thank you all!! Have a great week everyone:)
Al

Last edited:
Back