T.G.I.F.

It's been a brutal week. Plus, some guy sent me a little knife that I've been slowly working on for a few minutes each night. :D

I need the weekend. (that way I can wrap up the mod on the BK11!)
Looking forward to seeing this. :thumbsup:

2 more weeks until the Northeast Gathering...I got some Beckers needing attention. Still haven't ground out the ding I gave the King, during a (friendly) cutting competition from a couple Gatherings ago. Put an edge on the beater Patrol machete I found, clean up the 12...is there such a thing as too many knives? Man, the upkeep needs keeping up, and I'm the outta shape guy at the gym who can't keep up with the treadmill even at its lowest speed...

...OK, I'm off to the gym!

Metaphorically speaking, natch. Truly imma have me a wee dram of single malt and try to rehydrate. I don't stop moving much with my job and it's hard to remember to pause and put some fluid in...plus, I overdid it at lunch and that's finally settling down, otherwise I'd be having a beer with my whisky. This was last weekend:

46580207385_d64186dd13_b.jpg

I am glad some of you are getting a weekend. The place I work is short staffed for nurses, so I have been picking up extra shifts. Starting to feel a lil burnt. Today was my Monday; just 10 more days til my Friday!

I am glad some of you are getting a weekend. The place I work is short staffed for nurses, so I have been picking up extra shifts. Starting to feel a lil burnt. Today was my Monday; just 10 more days til my Friday!
If there was a dislike button, I’d press it for you, brother.

@MolokaiRider’s commuting pics put mine to shame.

It might be a little hard to see, but here’s a homeless man that lit up a joint on a rush hour subway this morning...
0wpjf4j.jpg

Pfft, just walking from 35th to Penn Station you start to feel Irie...:cool:

Back