T.M. Hunt Blade 2016 Scores

Todd & crew had a great assortment out at Bladeshow this year. Let's show off our finds at the table this year. I'm sure there are a few of them that found owners here on Bladeforums.

Mine was this slick little Foxkit necker. I really look forward to putting it to use.

IMG_20160603_193503925_zps6lz7vqzj.jpg

IMG_20160605_151642871_zpsojl4o6mi.jpg

IMG_20160605_151207019_zpsp0kyjh5z.jpg

This thread is stupid, locked.

I scored a warm Bud Light, remember?

I thought it was a cool idea.

Nice knife Jerry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a cold Coor's Light. I think you got the better end of the deal.

Tis a fine banquet beer for the discerning gentleman...... ok... Yea, I admit it....... Poor Biscuit got shafted on that deal.

You should have seen the bartender's face when I told her to give me the warm display Bud light since they were out of cold ones. I told her, "It's ok. Nobody should drink that $*** anyways." She wiped the dust off of the bottle, popped the top and sent me on my way.

Last edited:
Love that little blade Jerry. I just wish I could have gone. Staying home saved me several hundred dollars in sure.

Love that little blade Jerry. I just wish I could have gone. Staying home saved me several hundred dollars in sure.

As far as I know, there's one left. Better message Todd about it quickly, though.

It went to Whitty at USA Made Blade or Blade HQ, I can't remember. Whitty took the Curly Maple I think.

My first stop as soon as I walked in was Todd's booth to pick up a Lil Billy Bad Axe. My brother can't understand it, but I think they are cool as hell lol!

mine was the Osage Orange Trailmate

Last edited:
It went to Whitty at USA Made Blade or Blade HQ, I can't remember. Whitty took the Curly Maple I think.

I found it at USA MADE BLADE. I want it so bad I can taste it. I'm trying to resist, but I'm getting weak! The red Tradewater has me tore up too!

My first stop as soon as I walked in was Todd's booth to pick up a Lil Billy Bad Axe. My brother can't understand it, but I think they are cool as hell lol!
Glad you got one early. It looked like the little Billy Bad-Axes were a popular choice!

mine was the Osage Orange Trailmate

ah.
so YOU'RE the one........
Ha-ha! Bumming around the table I saw so many faces change from and excited lust to disappointment when they picked that Magua up only to turn it around to find it sold.

Gorgeous piece!

I found it at USA MADE BLADE. I want it so bad I can taste it. I'm trying to resist, but I'm getting weak! The red Tradewater has me tore up too!
You should get them both with all the money you saved by not going to Blade.

That foxkit did not last the night at USAMADEBLADE!

Back