T.M. Hunt "Blade or Bust" 2013 thread.

Today was a big improvement over yesterday as far as sales and meeting some cool people. Got to meet some more people from the forums. Doc Trinidad showed up today, what a threat it was to meet him. He gave us some great cigars. I regret I didn't have more time to talk with him, hope to see him again tommarrow. Tankerwolfs and his family was also great to see. His young son Xander sure was a threat. Usually kids are intimidated by my size, but he actually wanted to hang out with me. Even got a hug from him. Mistwalker and his wife are fun people but I already knew that. Silverthorn stopped by a few times. It was nice to meet his wife father and daughter.decent sales today, were in the green anyway! ;)

best news yet!
you got to do this thing, meet a LOT of folks you otherwise wouldn't have, and you didn't lose $$ doing it!

Today was a big improvement over yesterday as far as sales and meeting some cool people. Got to meet some more people from the forums. Doc Trinidad showed up today, what a treat it was to meet him. He gave us some great cigars. I regret I didn't have more time to talk with him, hope to see him again tommarrow. Tankerwolf and his family was also great to see. His young son Xander sure was a treat aswell. Usually kids are intimidated by my size, but he actually wanted to hang out with me. Even got a hug from him. Mistwalker and his wife are fun people but I already knew that. Silverthorn stopped by a few times. It was nice to meet his wife, father and daughter.decent sales today, were in the green anyway! ;)

Sounds like a great dayTodd. Wish we could have been there!

It's a little after 11. The Fellas (and Todd's wife) just dropped me off back home after the 4 day adventure that was Blade Show. I'm an analyze the data kind of guy, and we now know what people were interested in and most importantly..buying. This will help shape next years table, and allow us to hone this thing down a bit more. We'll be seasoned veterans and can relax and enjoy the event a bit more. Right, Todd? We can RELAX and ENJOY Blade a bit more next year. People seemed to really appreciate the quality of our wares and stayed at our table a good long time, even if they didn't buy. Several breathless gasps when they held the Mighty M and took in it's little brother, the M9. Most were floored by the Yuma's. A really good time, I've gotta say. Special thanks to ErichM for helping us navigate the pit, Todd mentioned you several times on the way home. I just checked in on my 16 month old son and am about to sleep in my own bed after 4 days. Helluva time, boys. Let's do it again in 361 days! By the way..did you know Moose is a real person? After all the stories, I just assumed he was some elaborate hoax. I met him and Todd admired his kilt. Ask Todd about it.

Last edited:
By the way..did you know Moose is a real person? After all the stories, I just assumed he was some elaborate hoax. I met him and Todd admired his kilt. Ask Todd about it.

he is - that's just a paid actor, he's the Becker version of SideshowBob...
you don't REALLY think there's someone out there naturally like that, do you? ;)

Sounds like you had a great show. Congrats on getting year one under your belts and making some great connections.

Now, bring on the "scraps" for us peasants that couldn't make the show! We'll clean those up, I'm sure. :thumbup:

Good seeing you again and congrats again on doing the show and mag article. Moving on up!

Back