T.M.Hunt Custom Knives Jerseys

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
As many of you know, I'm into the art of GIMP fu. Todd told me what he wanted, and I designed the jerseys for BLADE. He sent the wife and I one. Here's a few photos. Thanks Todd, really appreciate it my friend. Love 'em.

Front:

1.png

Rear:

2.png

Wife's:

3.png

Last edited:
Those are wicked sweet Dubs!

Jeremy

Thanks man, they did turn out pretty dang cool. Todd's idea, I just made it in GIMP.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Really good work. I'll add my vote to what others have said. You should do this professionally.

Very Nice! I was expecting Football Jerseys but Baseball is a better sport for summer, and Blade.

Question: Why was your BeckerHead number on the shirt?

Just curious.

Todd really needs a group name

Since we are talking about numbers. Was Todd's number, O1? (see what I did there?)

Very Nice! I was expecting Football Jerseys but Baseball is a better sport for summer, and Blade.

Question: Why was your BeckerHead number on the shirt?

Just curious.

Todd really needs a group name

Since we are talking about numbers. Was Todd's number, O1? (see what I did there?)
He asked me what number, and I gave him my BH number. Todd's close to Ethan and the Beckerheads. We had talked about a group name for here.

Thanks man.

Thanks James, appreciate it.

We were definitely stylin'. Todd wanted something that stood out from the normal bushcrafting and tactical crowd. Warrior did a fantastic job with the design and the shirts really set us apart.

We were definitely stylin'. Todd wanted something that stood out from the normal bushcrafting and tactical crowd. Warrior did a fantastic job with the design and the shirts really set us apart.

Thanks Murph, appreciate that. Anyone say anything about them, good or bad, haha?

Thanks Murph, appreciate that. Anyone say anything about them, good or bad, haha?

One guy told me in line at the sports bar that it was nice to see a break from the earth tones. Jeff Randall's step daughter said she liked the shirts, but I told her she's gotta work our table to get one. They were well received, you did a fine job sir. Thanks!

Back