T.M.Hunt in the media.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Hi folks, I figured since I was taking a little breather before I hit the ground running in 2015, I'd update you all on some exciting things that's going on around the shop.

First, for those of you that don't know, I have a secondary location/shop that I not only have been doing knife work, but some subcontracting metal fab work. Its nice to trade off work when one is slow, but so far they both seem to be keeping me pretty busy. (Which is good) the construction of the new shop is slow, but its a working project meaning when the funds and time are available. So far I've been lucky enough to not have to get a business loan and I couldn't be happier about that.

Something else that I'm very excited about, for those of you that havnt listened to it, T.M.Hunt custom knives was featured in the knife journal podcast episode 61. Its always a pleasure to talk to Mr. James Nowka and Mr. Kyle Ver Steeg. It was a fun interview and look forward to being back on the show in the future. Equally exciting is I will be having a couple of magazine articles coming out the first of the year. First, I will have a featured article in Self Reliance Illustrated. I havnt seen the article, but it was photographed by my good friend Brian Griffin so you know the writing and the photography will be second to none. I don't know what all will make the pages, but Brian has a large plethora of my cutting tools ranging all the way from a hornet to a M-18 and just to show off my more artistic side also has my brass back bowie that I introduced to the world at this years Blade show in Atlanta. Will be looking forward to that. Also, there is a knife review coming out in The New Pioneer magazine. This review compares the bang for your buck so to speak and the knives featured are, a Buck Vangaurd, Tops Viper Scout, Benchmade Bushcrafter, ESEE Izula ll and a Yuma built by yours truely. Both articles im told go to print in Jan and will both be out in the Spring issues. (Late January)

All of this and more I think will make for a pretty exciting 2015. I have sent in my money and will be attending the Blade show again as a vendor, I also plan on doing a few local shows this year, aaannnnddddd just maybe. You might see some T.M.Hunt edged goodness on the old T.V. screen before the year is out, but more on that later.

So, as you can see, the fires are a burnin and the irons are in the fire. Again, I know I have a lot of you here to thank for it. So, come on with me on what should be a great ride in 2015.

Thanks so much!

Todd

Congrats on all the success Todd. You really deserve it and it's a testament to all your hard work. Here's to more success in 2015.

Congrats man, that's awesome.

That's some great news Todd. You may not agree with me about one point, I've been thinking this notoriety was somehow, overdue. Your blades are amazing and they deserve to be had by knifeknuts everywhere.

Next up........license a design to a major production company. (or not, lol)

It always fun to hear about small businesses getting positive press. Every major knife manufacturer started as small business . Maybe we'll all be able to someday say "Hunt Knives? Oh Yeah, I knew the founder when he first got started in his garage." Kinda like how Microsoft and HP got started - 1 or 2 men in a garage.

Congrats Mr Hunt! This is very good news indeed. But not a total surprise. You have some serious talent.

I think that the more people who discover your skill and talent, the more T.M. Hunt will appear in the media my friend.

Back