T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

He's my Every Day Fett

IMG_20140430_110149_026_zps5sucwvrv.jpg

Tough little SOB too.

Too late for anything but a crappy indoor picture but dang... Keep in mind the Yuma was made long after the Magua. Hell of a job.

bda14dc1acbb45b19a8064f7d93eb382.jpg

These pictures are killing me. I'm patiently waiting on my yuma. Well, maybe not patiently, but I'm waiting! Lol

Took #31 on a walk this past weekend. Fiery Gizzard trail near Tracy City, Tennessee.

Okay..finally remembered/figured out how to post pics. I recently stopped by Seymour, Indiana to visit the town's most famous citizen, John Cougar Mellencamp. Unfortunately, he moved away over 30 years ago so I settled for a quick visit with the esteemed Mr. Hunt. This is my Tradewater, crafted with the difficult to work with 3v - making this model a pretty rare specimen I'm told. The fit and finish on this particular blade (my 9th T.M. Hunt knife) is just amazing. It feels great in hand, nice balance, etc. Everybody that owns one loves their M18, but excluding that, this is my new favorite. I can't put it down. His sheathwork, while always tight, has evolved so much since my days of cutting out M18 blanks for him that it doesn't seem like the same operaton. I'll let Todd field any questions about this beauty's pedigree, I just wanted to share. Thanks, buddy. Nice work as always.

I love it! That should be a good user and fairly low maintenance to boot.

I need a TW something fierce.

Back