T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Yeah, very nice. And a Jeep owner...double nice.

My Tradewater will be shipped out to me on Monday according to Todd. Can't wait to post my first photo in this thread!

Don't get your hopes up for many more in 3V Folks. It's a real batch to work with as well as expensive. I had two put back for BLADE show and they already sold just by someone's talking about them. Not a bad problem to have, but running low on BLADE stock selling before it hits the table. There are two Yumas in 3V left, but DAMMIT! I gotta take something to BLADE! 😄

IMG_0427_zpsfbpekdwq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0426_zpsjiuz6oph.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0425_zpsggipxrmu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A few shots from the last overnighter.

No AT yet but it's on my bucket list. This was from Roosevelt State Park in Pine Mountain GA. The wolf den loop specifically. It's one of those hikes that I just can't stop doing. This was the first time I stayed out overnight there though. Only a short 1.6 mile hike in to the first site. Good times.

Before Bladeshow I figure this thread needs some more spotlight.

Here's the Yuma I got for my dad last year. Up to this point this is the only knife I've received that has left me truly speechless (And I've owned and handled a lot of knives).
Photo%20on%202015-10-05%20at%206.11%20PM%202_zpsghyqr64a.jpg

And because it's not done yet, here's a tease as to what I have coming my way after Bladeshow. Creating a knife bond with my dad too.
20160518_123135_zpshfgunwgv.jpg

Absolutely can't wait to get it in hand in the next few weeks.

you know, if you could find your way to Atlanta this weekend, you could pick it up....

you know, if you could find your way to Atlanta this weekend, you could pick it up....

I would love to go to Bladeshow (and get my hands on my Tradewater sooner), but work has me pretty firmly planted at home north of the border at the moment. One of these years I have to make it out, and not while doing home renovations so I can have the free funds to not regret being unable to pick things up. Next year though there is certainly an M-18 in my future.

Oh Damn Todd started with Stainless and now super stainless. Hell yes..

My thoughts too. Picked up the CPM 154 Yuma I had been waiting for at Blade this year. Todd could not have nailed this one any better for my needs. It went on my ever-present water bottle carrier day one, and I took it out yesterday for a walk to introduce it to its new home :D

1_zpswnqyvaia.jpg

2_zps3pzi6ou8.jpg

3_zpsajqxubpw.jpg

4_zpsbaqr0gjr.jpg

19_zpsk6cwf2xb.jpg

Just got this in the mail today, from usamadeblade.

That one is absolutely gorgeous. great combination of materials for the Yuma. Good score!

My thoughts too. Picked up the CPM 154 Yuma I had been waiting for at Blade this year. Todd could not have nailed this one any better for my needs. It went on my ever-present water bottle carrier day one, and I took it out yesterday for a walk to introduce it to its new home :D

1_zpswnqyvaia.jpg
Good score there too! Todd might have ripped you off on the sheath though. ;)
Good to know that they fit in the tweener Becker sheaths though. :thumbup:

^^^Those colors look amazing. Good choice!

I agree, Todd made a great choice on the handle materials. Goes perfectly with my favorite way for carrying it.

Good score there too! Todd might have ripped you off on the sheath though. ;)
Good to know that they fit in the tweener Becker sheaths though. :thumbup:

Lol, it came with one of Todd's great leather pouch sheaths, this has just been my preferred method for carrying the Yuma since 2012 when I took the first one to Florida for a few months, and he knows that. That sheath stays on the water bottle carrier and fits a few different knives I have. This one looks like it was made for this kit and will live there :)

Back