T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Nice!
Anyway you could lay this next to a ruler and snap 2 pics. One with zero at the tip and the other at the pommel.

Sure, well not a ruler per say...but a tape measure. Not the greatest pics I've ever taken due to the angle of the early morning sun, but hopefully they work anyway.

DSC_5409.jpg

DSC_5408.jpg

Very nice work Todd, I'm going to have one of your more artistic pieces some day.

2012-09-099517.32.23.jpg
Blanks.
newyear.jpg
Benefits of helping Todd

Last edited:
WOW! WOW! WOW! :D Gorgeous pieces Todd.

How did you do the new sig? Acid etch?

Im not totally sure of the process Gus. A guy I went to high school with owns a local ingraving store. Ive takin some stuff to him from time to time. This is my actual signature that he scanned, then as he explained it, it is some kind of laser that perminately burns the image into the metal. Pretty cool huh. he charged me a whoopin 7 bucks! :)

Im not totally sure of the process Gus. A guy I went to high school with owns a local ingraving store. Ive takin some stuff to him from time to time. This is my actual signature that he scanned, then as he explained it, it is some kind of laser that perminately burns the image into the metal. Pretty cool huh. he charged me a whoopin 7 bucks! :)

Well, whatever the process is, it looks great. How durable is it?

Well, whatever the process is, it looks great. How durable is it?

Well, firsthand I cannot say. Its only the second one I've done like that. He assures me that it is burned into the steel so he claims its very durable.

Man, that cleaver is really something! I love that file work! I've been wanting a knife with file work ever since a friend from the UK posted one that he did that looks like a brier vine. I thought would be just perfect for me and the areas I am in a lot :)

field day.jpg

Went out to try my hand at some bushcraft today.
fieldinjury.jpg
obviously, I need some more field time.

Last edited:
Back