T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Thanks for this little work of art, Todd! I carried it in the woods today and found a hoard of ticks. The edge got broken in on 6 of those little buggers.

This guy didn't last very long after his photo op.

Hunt Special.

HuntSpecial_zps1f4cfebe.jpg

TMhuntMagua4_zps9a0ebecd.jpg

Oooh, my favorite kind of knife! compact, well-proportioned, and nice flowing lines. yum.

The Magua is the bee's knees!

Couldn't get the damn camera on my phone to focus on the knife, but here is the pic anyway

9286735337_16995ba689_o.jpg

Damn Derek! Is that taken at/near your home or is that a vacation picture? Looks like a little slice of paradise...beautiful! Makes me want to go fishing.

Near the house. There are a bajillion places like that around here.

I have some land and a fair amount of trees I continue to cut up and burn. I of course use a chainsaw to make them bite size, but I have an 11 year old nephew who is an absolute T.M. Hunt zealot. (Let's face it, how would you react if you picked up an M-18 when you were 10?)
9293091571_bc6008f122_c.jpg

So of course a chainsaw isn't good enough, we have to drag out the 18, and now the newly acquired 9 anytime we process trees, even if it's with flame.
9295873534_2fc1367c91_c.jpg

I was able to secure this lad a Magua upon our return from Bladeshow, and if he had a job, he'd spend all his money on the workhorse line.

9293083933_f5fd8c564c_z.jpg

Here he his woefully under dressed for both brush burning and chopping..but he ain't mine. He just shows up from time to time.
9293087815_56c133467f_z.jpg

Apparently school lets them out for a month or two in the summer. I suppose I should try to teach him something if he's going to continue to show up. Or perhaps just send him to Todd's shop as a shop boy.

That kid wouldn't last a day at Todd's shop. They drink fruit and flower beer and that young man couldn't hang with it. :D

Back