T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Pre-patina.

HuntSpecial_zps1f4cfebe.jpg

This is my first post in this forum. I should probably go introduce myself first but I have to comment on that cleaver. That is one of the most beautiful hand made items I've ever seen. The one with all the filework and the 2 tone handle. I also like your M-9 model. I need a good camp cleaver and that would do perfectly. Well done.

This is my first post in this forum. I should probably go introduce myself first but I have to comment on that cleaver. That is one of the most beautiful hand made items I've ever seen. The one with all the filework and the 2 tone handle. I also like your M-9 model. I need a good camp cleaver and that would do perfectly. Well done.

Welcome to the forum. Those cleavers are bad ass. :thumbup:

1-26.jpg

Welcome to the madness Crankcase. thanks for the kind words about my work, and yes I do have a introduce yourself thread. would love to hear a little about ya. Let it be known that you and anybody else for that matter are always welcome here!

So yesterday, I got this package worth celebrating. Thanks, Todd.

8276FCC2-3A42-488A-80D5-19526037B5B7-8609-0000061E48C3FADF_zps20e84c61.jpg

Mine is old-school, old-stock that I was able to pry away from Todd. Good stuff.

Back