T.M. Hunt, Murph get strong billing in something I heard recently

Hey y'all,
I know I haven't posted here in a while but it doesn't mean I don't love you! :)
Anyway 2 pieces of news. If y'all are headed to Ethan's, so am I. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Second piece of news - if you're into podcasts, I have a podcast for you. Go on itunes and look for 'The Knife Journal Podcast". T.M. Hunt and Murph are discussed in episode 1 (towards the end.) Even if you're ambivalent towards Murph and Mr. Hunt, I'm pretty sure you'll find other stuff in the podcast to like. If you just can't be bothered, fast forward to about 1:10 (one hour and ten minutes.)
AIG

I'm gonna check it out because the wife gets angry when I'm laying in bed tap tap tapping on the laptop while she's trying to sleep. Thanks for the heads up on this!!

Good to hear from you AIG. Unfortunately, Im pretty sure at this point I will not be attending Ethans coming up here in September, I hate to miss it considering I have made the last three, but it falls on the same weekend of cherished family tradition/gathering that I have taken part in since I was a kid. My place is there, hopefully the next one will be a little nicer to my schedule, but sometimes these things happen. Murph however will be there and he will have a batch of goodies fresh from the shop for everyone to check out, so, be sure to eat my portion of E's chili and cheese grits and swaller a few brews for me.
Thanks for the heads up on the podcast. I will definately check it out!

Todd - I'm thinking Nov 8-10 out my way -- would that work better for you?

This was my first ever podcast, I'm liking the idea. Thanks for the plug man! Getting ready to listen to the 2nd one now. For the record, I've never been certified "crazy".

I listened to it last night. Good stuff on there. Thanks for the heads up AIG. I'll listen to episode 2 in a bit.

I listened to it this morning. Pretty good stuff. and Yes, Murph is crazy. Thanks AIG

Murph however will be there and he will have a batch of goodies fresh from the shop for everyone to check out, so, be sure to eat my portion of E's chili and cheese grits and swaller a few brews for me.

*Ahem*

I thought I already claimed your portion of Ethan's chili, and here you are offering it to just anybody.

Any Hornets or Tradewaters? I don't have any Hornets or Tradewaters.

New podcast is out now. I really am enjoying this, there's just something about knife talk.

Back