T.M. Hunt Pocket Dump, oh yeah official.

Murphnuge

Todd always gives me hell about carrying too much or being a boy scout. Here's most of what's in my pockets. There's a Hornet on my belt I didn't include and an ESEE business card holder, but the rest is here.

So what's in your pockets?

Do we dare ask what's in your "FIELD NOTES" Murph? I'll guess that there is chicken scratch about good beers you've drank while thinking about Todd, and poems you wrote to Todd while on the toilet...or something else; I was just guessing ya know. ;)

I'll say what's in my pockets.

Right pocket contains: ChapStick, canned tobacco, and money.
Left pocket contains: reload mag

Do we dare ask what's in your "FIELD NOTES" Murph? I'll guess that there is chicken scratch about good beers you've drank while thinking about Todd, and poems you wrote to Todd while on the toilet...or something else; I was just guessing ya know. ;)

I'll say what's in my pockets.

Right pocket contains: ChapStick, canned tobacco, and money.
Left pocket contains: reload mag

Chicken scratches for sure, even I have a hard time reading my hieroglyphics sometimes.

I'll play.

11630476134_2dd91a3acd_o.jpg

On the left we have a small water resistant notebook, with a PocketWrench II and a Zebra F-301C that ride in the wallet on top, some chapstick, my paracord bracelet (Slatt's rescue belt weave), as well as my new watch, Casio PRW 3000-1A, wallet (which also holds a lens cloth for my glasses), my keychain which has a keyfob for the Jeep, a peanut lighter, keys (cut down and put on a stainless steel sail shackle to minimize space and jangling), and a set of the Tru Utility flat folding nail clippers (new to my life, and quickly becoming one of the most used things ever), with a Skeletool CX in the middle, a Streamlight Microstream, and last but certainly not least my TM Hunt Magua. Not shown is my titanium capsule I wear around my neck that has a USB thumb drive in it, my cell phone, and a 3'x3' red bandanna I usually carry (it's in the laundry).

Murph, you're NOT alone, I carry way too much crap! Cargo pants for the win.

11632201993_c93f510183_b.jpg

I'd better categorize the contents a little

Left cargo:
Leatherman Juice c2 (old version)
tools keychain: (peanut lighter, widgy tool, p-38 canopener safetied with surgical tubing, backup keychain flashlight)
world's largest hanky

Left butt pocket:
waterproof notepad with neato rulers on it

Left front:
cellphone (when it's not broken)

Right front:
skelemag (scaleless magua--well used in kydex pocket sheath)
keys -- gotta reduce this tangle
change? really? yeah, wanted to be honest

Right butt pocket:
wallet, which contains:
zebra F-301 compact with slightly sprung clip
card with duct tape
card wound with decoy cable
a few flosser/toothpick things

Right cargo pocket:
Zippo in leather pouch to protect it.
bic
streamlight microstream, usually clipped in

Also, my old Wenger watch on a "weaving over threes" watchband
and my official Barlow bracelet.

Let's see...
IMG_20131229_215322_095_zps373b51e2.jpg

My Magua and a black cadet make a great pair. Then I have my Parker Jotter, my new Streamlight Stylus Pro, wallet with my bottle opener and I tossed in some chap stick.
Not pictured is my bandanna.
I am generally not a kydex fan, but those are some nice pocket sheaths. I was debating on a KSF sheath, but now I am reconsidering.

Last edited:
Ok, Murph, I'll give you a +1 on the skeletool with the key. I'd really love to do that but my key has a damned chip in it.

In my pockets: chew, glock mag, wallet, JAB piggyback, smart phone, BK24

Murph, you're NOT alone, I carry way too much crap! Cargo pants for the win.

11632201993_c93f510183_b.jpg

I'd better categorize the contents a little

Left cargo:
Leatherman Juice c2 (old version)
tools keychain: (peanut lighter, widgy tool, p-38 canopener safetied with surgical tubing, backup keychain flashlight)
world's largest hanky

Left butt pocket:
waterproof notepad with neato rulers on it

Left front:
cellphone (when it's not broken)

Right front:
skelemag (scaleless magua--well used in kydex pocket sheath)
keys -- gotta reduce this tangle
change? really? yeah, wanted to be honest

Right butt pocket:
wallet, which contains:
zebra F-301 compact with slightly sprung clip
card with duct tape
card wound with decoy cable
a few flosser/toothpick things

Right cargo pocket:
Zippo in leather pouch to protect it.
bic
streamlight microstream, usually clipped in

Also, my old Wenger watch on a "weaving over threes" watchband
and my official Barlow bracelet.

A cop conducting a Terry Frisk might be put off by all that stuff

Y'all sure carry a lot stuff... some of you boys must really rattle when you walk. I can barely remember to keep my SideKick on my belt and my keys in my pocket. I rarely have any cash on me, my debit card is barely worth the plastic it's made of, and no one cares how old I am, so I generally don't even carry my billfold anymore. (Mind you, I spend about 98% of my time within 20 yards of my house and shop... it would be different if I had to go out in reality every day like normal people.)

The wife recently stumbled across a beat-up old Buck 284 while going through some stuff looking for some other stuff, so I sharpened it up and have been carrying/using that for a couple days... mainly to remind myself how spoiled I've become by having better knives available...

Last edited:
Well here's mine. I left out some pocket lint and a cocklebur.

11709148813_7c45272890_c.jpg

Back