T.M.Hunt shop temporarily closed to NEW orders....Please read!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Its that time of the year again. Since 2014 is going into its second month, I'm probably a little behind the eight ball as far as planning what I want to get accomplished for the year.

One thing that is high on my list is to attend the 2014 Blade show in Atlanta June 6-8. As many of you know I attended last year as a exibitor, my first show ever. I can't thank everyone that supported me enough and the experience will last a lifetime. The friendships and business that was generated by it was more than I expected. However, part of making good business decisions is knowing your limitations, and mine definately has its bounds.

A lot of you know that this "knife making adventure" of mine is still just a part time thing for me. I still punch a clock 40 hrs. a week and make knives in the evenings. Also, I have just started working some evenings for a buddy of mine trying to help him get a new business of the ground. So, to say I'm streched a little thin is a understatement. Considering I do not have one single knife constructed for the show, I simplily have to create some space. Not only to make stock for Blade, but to get caught up on existing orders. I have ran late on a few orders and that bugs me more that any of you know. (You know who you are) So, as of right now I will no longer be accepting any NEW orders until AFTER Blade.

This is a bitter sweet thing for me. One thing it does is gets a little pressure off of me and allows me to take a much needed breath and focus on what I have to get accomplished. On the other hand, it is also a little heartbreaking for me to say "NO" to the very people who have supported me. But believe me when i tell you there just isn't any other way for me to do it. As much as I would like, at the end of the day, there just isnt enough hours.

Rest assured, all existing orders that have not been filled will indeed be finished and delivered prior to Blade. The goal here (just like it was last year) is to start off with a clean slate and open up to orders upon my return as well as liquidating what I have left over from the show.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone, but as I stated earlier, it is strickly out of necessity. As always, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. For your friendship and support. It is truely one of the biggest reasons I do what I do.

Cheers!

Todd

Last edited:
Heart....breaking.....can't ....breathe.........vision is....closing. F#ck....No Magua....riding....belt....come spring turkey....... season.

Alas, I'll keep saving up and hopefully have my own TM Hunt in time for fall turkey hunt..

Best of luck Todd -- if you need a hand at Blade, I may be able to take time off work in exchange for food and a weekend pass. :D

Heart....breaking.....can't ....breathe.........vision is....closing. F#ck....No Magua....riding....belt....come spring turkey....... season.

Alas, I'll keep saving up and hopefully have my own TM Hunt in time for fall turkey hunt..

I know you mentioned ordering one some time ago, when you figure out what you want, go ahead and contact me, I may possibly be able to help you out.

Best of luck Todd -- if you need a hand at Blade, I may be able to take time off work in exchange for food and a weekend pass. :D

After Blade I will be leaving straight from there and heading down to Florida meeting up with some family for a little R&R. If you can make your way to Indiana and figure out a way home. Im sure we could work out something. Murph is riding with me of coarse but hes flying home. Dont know if that would be possible for you or not.

You'll do well. Good luck in the coming months ahead. :)

Thank you sir!

Hopefully Blade will be even better for you and yours than it was last year!

If I do as well this year as did last I will be happy, really I just want to enjoy it more and not be such a nervious wreck

Are you going to make it to Blade this year Tim?

Ah......Did you read the top of the page buddy? :eek:

You focus on what's important. I can absolutely wait and am happy to do so.

Last edited:
So..um. T.M.
Since I'm like everybody else clamoring for your next blade..I gotta know. Did the Tradewater we discussed make it in as a "honoring your current orders" or is it a "when I get back from blade" ?
Just curious. I'm obviously good either way, and I know good things come to those who wait and all.
Your Pal,
Diesel D.

So..um. T.M.
Since I'm like everybody else clamoring for your next blade..I gotta know. Did the Tradewater we discussed make it in as a "honoring your current orders" or is it a "when I get back from blade" ?
Just curious. I'm obviously good either way, and I know good things come to those who wait and all.
Your Pal,
Diesel D.

I can't wait for my TW. I just hope I didn't muck up the handle requirements. I'm starting to think I should have gone with a regular sized handle or the thin handle with slightly thicker inserts.:eek:

Good luck at Blade TM and crew. Hopefully it will be another successful show for you guys and spread your name even further. Be safe! ................................................. And if you return from the show with an M-9 that needs a home, I call dibbs on it ;)

Good luck at Blade TM and crew. Hopefully it will be another successful show for you guys and spread your name even further. Be safe! ................................................. And if you return from the show with an M-9 that needs a home, I call dibbs on it ;)

Are we starting an officially unofficial blade left over dibbs list here? :D

This is great! I was hoping to get a Hornet order in soonish, so expect an order around June 10th hopefully!

Back