First I'll take it followed by PM gets it
Thanks for lookin
2012-09-23141636_zps4fed301c.jpg
2012-09-23141651_zps631e3f12.jpg
2012-09-23141611_zps3807645e.jpg
2012-09-23141552_zps1a7a2512.jpg
2012-09-23141541_zps4633d697.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!! I don't usually do red, but I like the Yuma design enough I could just leave that one in my truck...since it would match it and all :)

if you have medium to large hands, this puppy feels/handles awesome.
if you have XL hands, it may not be the model you want.
fit and finish is superb, it balances well, and the scales are contoured with enough palm swell it indexes readily.

Brought home with me today. This Yuma is all mine. On a related note..and I'm just stating fact here..I have the biggest mitts you'll ever see in person, and the Yuma is a perfect fit. I originally passed over most of Todd's models in favor of the M18 due to grip concerns but this here red handled one in particular has stuck in my head since it's fabrication and today I was able to officially sign the adoption papers. Couldn't be more pleased with the heft of this thing in my hand. I've got a cord wrapped Magua I'm quite fond of, but I do believe this baby will be wandering the hills with me henceforth.

Brought home with me today. This Yuma is all mine. On a related note..and I'm just stating fact here..I have the biggest mitts you'll ever see in person, and the Yuma is a perfect fit. I originally passed over most of Todd's models in favor of the M18 due to grip concerns but this here red handled one in particular has stuck in my head since it's fabrication and today I was able to officially sign the adoption papers. Couldn't be more pleased with the heft of this thing in my hand. I've got a cord wrapped Magua I'm quite fond of, but I do believe this baby will be wandering the hills with me henceforth.

Oh Diesel, I bet you say that to all the guys!:D All jokes aside, I've sold a lot of these knives. Diesel was there the day I finished this one. He liked it then and hated that he couldn't leave with it. I don't know what it was about this one. But it was the medaphorical booger that I couldn't flip off my finger.:D I've made and sold a dozen Yumas since this one, Diesel just couldn't stand to take the chance of it slippin away any longer. That is fate my friends. I know that it has found a good home. I hope it brings you many years of good service my friend!

Back