1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

T2500

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by AF, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Agartha Audio

Agartha Audio Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2015
    sixfeetdeep and AF like this.
  2. MaxFactor

MaxFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Wish I'd seen the Dragonfly/T2500 comparison pic before I ordered one. For me, a knife this small absolutely needs a substantial finger choil. Sadly, I had to return my T2500 because it was just too small to get a good grip.

Alsharif likes this.
  3. Alsharif

Alsharif Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2018
    It's a nice option for people with small(er) hands, but it's a bit too small for me.

MaxFactor likes this.
  4. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    Too bad because I like the handle shape and the blade shape and the thinner blade stock. Maybe the T3000 will fit 4 fingers but using finger grooves makes it riskier in terms of comfort.