1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tactical fixed.

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by makandr, Jun 1, 2014.

1. makandr

makandr

Oct 7, 2006
    Real russian northern hunting knife.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FOG2 and abbydaddy like this.
  2. makandr

makandr

Oct 7, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. makandr

makandr

Oct 7, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. makandr

makandr

Oct 7, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CyberRacer and FOG2 like this.
  5. makandr

makandr

Oct 7, 2006
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

abbydaddy likes this.
  6. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    I love trench knives. They are one of my favorite families of knife designs. I love the purity of purpose that they represent. I think that their total lack of utility for anything other than fighting makes them beautiful.

And yet I don't own any, because I have no practical use for them. Maybe I should change that. After all, I don't have any practical use for any of my swords or daggers either.

FOG2 and makandr like this.