Tactical fixed.

Do you think so? This is a issue knife of Russian SEALs.
8d4494119f94.jpg

Yes, imagine if it was about 10 inches long, it would look like a futuristic two-handed grip on a hilted sword.

Using that knife's handle as a pattern, a single-edged sword could have a super modernized version of the old European sword handles that had two sections, like this one:

6nw0P62.jpg

One section for each hand. I'm going to use that knife handle as a guide for one of the next swords.

Last edited:
Yes, imagine if it was about 10 inches long, it would look like a futuristic two-handed grip on a hilted sword.

Using that knife's handle as a pattern, a single-edged sword could have a super modernized version of the old European sword handles that had two sections, like this one:

6nw0P62.jpg

One section for each hand. I'm going to use that knife handle as a guide for one of the next swords.
Yes, I know, it's mine.
99057c6f5324.jpg

f75a572c62f6.jpg

You Sir, have some amazing knives!
Hirschfenger designed by Walter Frevert, Senior Forester and Inspector General of Waters and Forests of the Romintain Forest. He, together with the head of the Puma company Oswald von Frankenberg und Ludwigsdorf and Hermann Heck, who later became the technical director of Puma, became the authors of the famous White Hunter. A very rare item.

c42fad6775d5.jpg

2f94d4cd2805.jpg

Last edited:
Any aluminum handled knives? Like the Murphy, Barteaux from WWII? Or similar? Any Ruana knives? thanks, just curious.

Back