Tactical fixed.

Yup, this is what happens. An addiction I know well. The only thing worse is if you are a knife maker as well. Got the same ultimatum from my wife when the first grandchild was born. Fortunately he is only a month old and lives in another state so there is still time to negotiate. Conventional wisdom would say this is not a battle to engage in..........I never places much faith in convention. Still......................nice collection. Enjoy it and if any one asks no you can never have enough of them. I will back you.
Ken

I can not eat mushrooms, I promised them ... I have a grandson and granddaughter, so I live on the front line .... and knives do ... nevertheless thanks for the support!
3345b72d1956.jpg

9dbdb95e2a24.jpg

2ded2dceaca7.jpg

02d4d2f73084.jpg

2d2c1a262a81.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Grandpa

They call me Poppy. Any way perhaps you can help me out. I picked this old knife up a few years ago and I have been trying to get some info on it since then. I have seen some similar, Russian or Afghanistan that region sounds like a possibility. Nothing for sure though. Any input would be great. It's about 10 inches long the inserts are bone, he handle is bronze. Its not tarnishing like brass. Hand made which probably means it predates the industrial revolution. Looks vaguely military the fish tail on the butt end is sort of Greek or possibly fits into a rifle of some sort. If you can help that would be great. Hats off to you keeping the knifes in place with the grandchildren. How did you do it.
Ken

Thanks, Ken

Last edited:
Thanks, Appreciate the help. Now if i sell it sometime I at least have an origin.
Ken

This is the most impressive collection I have ever seen of knives. I just want to visit and look through em! Just wow.

Wow what a huge variety. Are members of Speznaz allowed to choose their own knives to carry?

Back