Tactical fixed.

Artifacts from the Expendables 2.
079e3045f19a.jpg

5666e5d04b13.jpg

0d626bc25e19.jpg

314573a483bd.jpg

Once upon a time, this brand and type was very famous in my country. LEO, SAR, nature lovers and others thought that it is one of the best survival knife in the world. And it is affordable, even for people who has monthly wages less than US$100. Nevertheless, it is not my cup a tea. If you have time, just do some review on it. Also try to sharpen it.... And you may agree with me...

Once upon a time, this brand and type was very famous in my country. LEO, SAR, nature lovers and others thought that it is one of the best survival knife in the world. And it is affordable, even for people who has monthly wages less than US$100. Nevertheless, it is not my cup a tea. If you have time, just do some review on it. Also try to sharpen it.... And you may agree with me...
Thank you but I was not interested in this knife I was offered it as an Indonesian army knife but I found out that this is a knife for boyscouts I will not take it and will return.

Thank you but I was not interested in this knife I was offered it as an Indonesian army knife but I found out that this is a knife for boyscouts I will not take it and will return.
The police mobil brigade and Marine used to have it. I am not sure if it is an official issued or just collective orders.

Back