Tactical fixed.

b086fe128f50.jpg

Last edited:
Your contribution to the global knife community is unmatched. You have saved a part of history from so many countries and cultures for all time. This history could have been easily lost. Thank you sir!

Question: Why do so many of the 'Bandit Knives' have clear handles?

Difficult question ... Kizlyar makes hunting and household knives, Melita mainly specializes in knives for law enforcement agencies. They often make civil knives from fighting ones. In Russia there are legal restrictions on the civilian use of issue fighting knives. If you are interested in issue combat knives then I would recommend Melita, if you need hunting knives then Kizlyar. I doubt that you can buy issue combat knives.

How is quality of these Melita knives? I quite like the Mongoose, Flea and Skat models.

I am quite interested in these Russian waved knives. Would love to know about the quality.

8765298f19b2.jpg

29481222jo.jpg

From what I see these are Igor Skrylev designs that were made by NOKS. And now they are made by Melita? Is this correct?

Or are these knives being made by Melita for NOKS? What is the story?

Last edited:
I am quite interested in these Russian waved knives. Would love to know about the quality.

From what I see these are Igor Skrylev designs that were made by NOKS. And now they are made by Melita? Is this correct?

Or are these knives being made by Melita for NOKS? What is the story?
Ohhhh .... I was Igor's opponent when he was alive I do not like his folding knives it seems to me that they are terrible. This is Noks made in China Melita didn't make them.
Skrylev sold his design to different companies, Melita makes knives in Russia NOKS in China. His folding knives are just dangerous you can cut off a finger.

Ohhhh .... I was Igor's opponent when he was alive I do not like his folding knives it seems to me that they are terrible. This is Noks made in China Melita didn't make them.
Skrylev sold his design to different companies, Melita makes knives in Russia NOKS in China. His folding knives are just dangerous you can cut off a finger.

Thank you. So even the Igor design made by Melita is no good?

I would like to keep all 10 of my fingers.
мангуста Is igor design but on Melita website. It is not on NOKS website.

Yes Mongoose is Melita apparently made in Russia. Why do you need this knife in the United States there are many beautiful knives?

Back