Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

:rolleyes:
SPIKED-BLACK-RAMBO-STYLE-SURVIVAL-KNIFE.jpg

What the heck is this thing?.. ooooh, it's a survival knife I get it now!

A lot of "survival" knives out there. None seem to be designed for surviving idiocy though...

One illiterate would wonder :D

A lot of "survival" knives out there. None seem to be designed for surviving idiocy though...

I you survive with this, you can survive with ANYTHING :cool:

Wow! Do the scales come in any other color besides Turd? Love the jimping inside the finger choil, pure genius

No, only available in T... Color for camouflage reasons :poop:

Is that sharpening stone even the right shape for sharpening this phenomenal ?blade?

Well, :) it's free...

here's another bright idea.

3c76f883-0258-4b79-898f-a92c42cb3950.jpg._CB322660890_.jpg

This might already be in this thread but if it is it deserves another mention because it's a Close Quarter Combat knife with a cord/seat belt cutter. Now you can fight Spiderman with just one knife instead of stopping mid-fight to dig out your cord cutter to break free from the webs!
x-8281.jpg

I kinda feel like both of these are just cheap copies of more expensive knives. The top kinda looks like a Spyderco, and the bottom a Buck.

This knife could save your life one day! You’re walking along and a poisonous snake bites your pinky finger, out comes this knife, open the knife close it on your pinky finger severing the infected body part and presto no more problems!

1712DF6F-5712-4B5A-95BC-803036EE7720.png

Only $1500 at BHQ!

v82qSU8.png

In another thread I mentioned how I hate all these ugly knives making it to market, and this is a perfect example. I know that everyone's opinion of what looks good/bad is different, and if I don't like something then I don't have to buy it, but I'm sorry - just because some jackwagon has an idea and the means to produce it, doesn't make it a good design. It's like some people don't have honest friends to tell them when something sucks.

But that's just my opinion, after all.

In another thread I mentioned how I hate all these ugly knives making it to market, and this is a perfect example. I know that everyone's opinion of what looks good/bad is different, and if I don't like something then I don't have to buy it, but I'm sorry - just because some jackwagon has an idea and the means to produce it, doesn't make it a good design. It's like some people don't have honest friends to tell them when something sucks.

But that's just my opinion, after all.

The blade need a little adjustment, thats all ;)... But still my concern is not "if I like it or not", but the price... Must be a typo or it`s in Rupees :rolleyes:...

And the angle of the blade to the handle makes me wonder how do you cut anything?

The spikes are there in case the handle breaks, you have to hold it by the blade and use the spikes to poke the eyes out of the person assaulting you.

They are actually so you can use the knife as a grappling hook. Imagine trusting your life to that piece of junk as you scale a 30 ft wall :D

RMK's are frequent flyers on threads like this. Just happened to see this one pop up on ig just minute after re-visiting this post. Finger choil? Na, it's a fist choil.

2encbw5.jpg
Hard to believe he's from Colorado. Must be puffing on herb he finds in drainage ditches.

Back