Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

I suppose he wasn't happy having his jeans NOT get ripped up?, or perhaps he intended to create something that would snag every time you pull it out of your pocket?? Just look at this...

8566_MD33OD-02.jpg

I suppose he wasn't happy having his jeans NOT get ripped up?, or perhaps he intended to create something that would snag every time you pull it out of your pocket?? Just look at this...

8566_MD33OD-02.jpg
Looks like a hangnail

8566_MD33OD-02.jpg

I always thought it was supposed to look like a trigger.

Not to split hares, but I believe he meant it was supposed to look like a single-action revolver HAMMER. In that I believe he succeeded. I do not care for the aesthetic, personally, and see no reason why anyone would make it an EDC knife. As a desk ornament? 100% well done. As a user? Not so much.

In my opinion.

Last edited:
Not to split hares, but I believe he meant it was supposed to look like a single-action revolver HAMMER. In that I believe he succeeded. I do not care for the aestehtic, personally, and see no reason why anyone would make it an EDC knife. As a desk ornament? 100% well done. As a user? Not so much.

In my opinion.

Well the Lever is attached to the hammer, no? But yes, that's what I meant. The back portion of the hammer you use to cock a revolver.

Well then, if we want to split hairs, as it seems, it's actually the hammer spur, or cocking spur. Regardless, it has no place on a using knife.

Edited: At least not in that particular configuration.

Useful... Not very much for me, Why is the tip not sharpened ?
Blunted for chopping near hard objects, rocks, roots, etc. It is actually design based on an old outdoor tools which was itself copied from centuries older hand held bill hook tools.

Not to split hares, but I believe he meant it was supposed to look like a single-action revolver HAMMER. In that I believe he succeeded. I do not care for the aestehtic, personally, and see no reason why anyone would make it an EDC knife. As a desk ornament? 100% well done. As a user? Not so much.

In my opinion.

Definitely not a knife to carry wearing my David Lee Roth esque leather pants.

Hey, man, I keep hearing about this and I am wondering how I can get in on some of this polished turd action? ;)
Looks like it was designed by a dude who smoked one too many insta grams.

Back