Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

k8guQzV.jpg

Here is the $10 version of that $700 knife, just in case any of you are budget minded

Now I want to gift a membership to KukriPuffs.

And on topic (for this thread? I know, right?)

The Bastinelli Creations "Ice Scream Fixed Blade Ice Pick".

v244HVr.jpg

The item description is a thing of beauty, and I apologize to the mods if I'm quoting too much. But it's just too good.

"The Ice Scream is a fixed blade hole puncher inspired by your standard ice pick. This definitely limits the variety of uses you have with this design but if you need a solid tool to poke holes in something, this is the best we've come across........Comes packed in a police evidence style envelope."

Edit: I just noticed that Knifecenter is featuring Richmade Knives, now. https://www.knifecenter.com/brand/744/RichMade-Knives

Fanboi responsibly.

Last edited:

v244HVr.jpg

The item description is a thing of beauty, and I apologize to the mods if I'm quoting too much. But it's just too good.

"The Ice Scream is a fixed blade hole puncher inspired by your standard ice pick. This definitely limits the variety of uses you have with this design but if you need a solid tool to poke holes in something, this is the best we've come across........Comes packed in a police evidence style envelope."

Edit: I just noticed that Knifecenter is featuring Richmade Knives, now. https://www.knifecenter.com/brand/744/RichMade-Knives

Fanboi responsibly.

You left out the best part. From Knifecenter description of RMK's
"Richard builds knives that are meant to be used with simple yet solid construction", LOL

v244HVr.jpg

Fanboi responsibly.

Bastinelli takes alot of inspiration from Perrin who is all about concealed small blades that you can carry around urban societies without anyone knowing.

I don’t know about the Ice pick’s size but I think it is funny it comes in a police evidence bag.

Has Todd Begg started designing for M-Tech?

htZJAB0.png

npEE0sK.png

I had hoped this was something posted on April 1st as a joke, but sadly it was posted a couple of days before that and apparently not only was it exhibited but it also won an award at some show.

I'm not a fan of the Begg aesthetic (i.e. add more holes, no more fullers, no, holes and fuller, no holes in fullers that have other holes in them with their own fullers, now add bling, no more bling, no, kick that bling up to eleventeen!) but the monstrous double-shuriken-guard-defingerator pictured here really takes the cake.

This makes me sad. Though fairly new on the scene, most of artisan cutlery's offers are pretty cool. But this, well, I don't know what to say.

zecJrUO.png

the artisan is really a step backward for them, I'm a bit surprised - I can't see a 'use case' for a blade shaped like that

Back