Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

It's not quite as tacticlol as some of this stuff, but I have to ask....

mZyJbz6.jpg

Which one of youse has been cross-breeding Extrema Ratios.....?

I stumbled on this gem while looking for other things. The "NOC Knife".

uTF1A29.jpg

Which is relatively restrained. But it's actually an amazing, high-speed, low-drag "shockingly lethal and virtually indestructible" knife, carried only by the deepest black CIA ninjas. These guys, called "NOC"s, are "the most covert CIA operatives", and a former CIA operator is/was manufacturing these knives for the public. If you're hardcore enough, I guess.

I stumbled on this gem while looking for other things. The "NOC Knife".

uTF1A29.jpg

Which is relatively restrained. But it's actually an amazing, high-speed, low-drag "shockingly lethal and virtually indestructible" knife, carried only by the deepest black CIA ninjas. These guys, called "NOC"s, are "the most covert CIA operatives", and a former CIA operator is/was manufacturing these knives for the public. If you're hardcore enough, I guess.
Nah ! NOC like most real spies are deathly boring : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-official_cover

Nah ! NOC like most real spies are deathly boring : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-official_cover

Maybe that's just what they want you to think. :cool:

I dug a little deeper, finding that this AEB-L steel masterpiece can be yours for the low, low price of $500. Which is quite a bargain, considering that they normally cost $1,000.

Meh. All things considered, I think Jim Behring's Recon Hunter would do the job just as well.

vht3COF.jpg

And, for slightly under $300. Amazing.

Last edited:
Can I nominate those hollow handle “survival knives” we all had as kids for the most tacticlol award? You know, the ones with the saw on the spine, they had a little compass and a few cheap matches in the handle? Yeah those.

The kind we ALL broke at least one of playing Rambo when we got the brilliant idea to try to throw it into a nearby tree ;)

Can I nominate those hollow handle “survival knives” we all had as kids for the most tacticlol award? You know, the ones with the saw on the spine, they had a little compass and a few cheap matches in the handle? Yeah those.

The kind we ALL broke at least one of playing Rambo when we got the brilliant idea to try to throw it into a nearby tree ;)

Because the Shark Knife exists.

M1F9aGt.jpg

You're not wrong, but since the 80's, we've climbed far deeper down this rabbit hole.

designs have gotten ridiculous and useless. I swear its mind boggling. I find myself moving more backward with knife design than keeping up with the current trends.... most are completely pointless to carry because they are either to big or just unable to perform like a real knife should.

Cold Steel makes a sword cane with a 1911 handle. You can swap out the grips with other 1911 grips. Maybe some tasteful Harley Quinn or naked-woman-in-silhouette grips?

96zyr2i.jpg

HERESY!!! :eek: Bring out the torches and the stake. :thumbsup:

They're too heavy! I love shooting them, but the lack of public land in Texas limits it to a range gun and my trips to the range are too few and far between to invest in one.

Back