1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Comeuppance, Apr 25, 2016.

1. katanas

katanas

Jan 6, 2012
    :eek: :rolleyes:

2. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Lets see....
    caltrop is an antipersonnel weapon made up of two or more sharp nails or spines arranged in such a manner that one of them always points upward
    Great thanks
    I hate button lock tho!

3. aboynamedsue

aboynamedsue Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2015
    RB2-SIL-1.jpg

CVamberbonehead and DocJD like this.
  4. LeSharpe

LeSharpe

Jun 30, 2019
    When you cant make symetrical grind and its obvious from the spine? Rock pattern here we go

5. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Oh, I'm sure those grinds could be replicated if the guy doing the grinding had slipped and hit his head in the shower that morning. These "nightmare" grinds bring new depth of meaning to the word "worthless".

6. colin.p

colin.p

Feb 4, 2017
    I have one of those in the field behind my place. It's all covered over with weeds and a couple trees growing up through it. Probably been there for 50 years or so, likely the last time they tilled the soil.

7. Daedric Panther

Daedric Panther Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2019
    It’s not a knife, but I’ve noticed that many knife guys tend to also be gun guys. Same with those who enjoy shooting bows. Those 3 groups, at least in my experience, tend to be many of the same people.

Anyways I present you with the world’s best pocket carry tacticool assault revolver
    [​IMG]

8. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Fresh offerings from Mtech!

The "spare ideas from our Kalashnikov series"
    [​IMG]

I kind of like this one, if it weren't for the battle slogan. But hey, when you're Midnight Ops, you need your stealth, tactics, and guts.
    [​IMG]

Todd Begg's interpretation of Yuna? I dunno.
    [​IMG]

CVamberbonehead likes this.
  9. evilgreg

evilgreg Why so serious? Gold Member

Dec 25, 2012
    I can't believe MTech would try to rip off the ZT 0223 like this . . .

Lapedog likes this.
  10. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah. When I saw the 0223, I thought about this very exact thread. ZT is a respectable company, so I have to believe that I don't understand the use-case for it.

11. DrHenley

DrHenley

May 31, 2019
    And in the "No Conceivable Practical Use" department, the UC "M48 Hawk Harpoon Knife" made of "Rock Hard 2CR13" LMAO

[​IMG]

12. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    :eek: Zombie Harpoon ! :p

13. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    According to the manufacturer this is:

a) Survival potato peeler

or

b) Black Ronin Tri-Edged Spear Head?

[​IMG]

14. CPP

CPP Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2014
    Embrace the DAO folder and feel the quality that comes from Krudo Knives' expert design and manufacturing. It is the perfect pocket knife for both self-defense and daily usages such as camping and hunting.[..] The DAO performs expertly in tactical, hunting, fishing, camping, and daily usage environments.[..] All aspects of the production of Krudo Knives designs are overseen by Louis Krudo — relentlessly, meticulously, verging on OCD, mixed with odd hours and lots of hot coffee. The DAO was built in China and hands-on, quality-controlled in Cave Creek, AZ, USA.
    [​IMG]

15. BenchCo Spydermade

BenchCo Spydermade

Feb 10, 2014
    I have one of these. Its actually a great blade if you can get over the weight. Talk about a brick. Lack of stabbiness makes it less efficient on dark ops tho. Plus the mirror finish i put on it would get me spotted anyways :)

CVamberbonehead and CPP like this.
  16. Gravy

Gravy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Not sure if these are really that tactical but they're still atrocious.
    [​IMG]

Just..... why?

17. Gravy

Gravy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2014
    So they ship them all to the US, pick out the bad ones, and ship them back? yea, sure they do o_O

CPP likes this.
  18. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    The bad ones get sold on the auction site through a proxy.

19. BenchCo Spydermade

BenchCo Spydermade

Feb 10, 2014
    Did you get a bad one? I have a friend who has almost all the krudo line and every one ive seen has been outstanding fit and finish. Also, I dont understand how country of origin makes something any more or less tacticool. I always thought that was a design thing, maybe a name thing with knives like "The Broken Skull".

20. Shorttime

Shorttime

Oct 16, 2011
    Mack Schmidt modern tanto.

[​IMG]