Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Hey, look! Boker got "inspired" by Heeter Knives.

g5motKk.jpg

Unbelievable, as stupid as this looks entirely more useful than the RMK Ratchet it resembles.

Heeter looks more useful than RMK one of the most interesting comparisons I've ever thought through. Like, which of these pieces of trash smells worst?

Took a poke into the RMK instagram and found this beauty from a couple of months ago, a "Zombie Killer":

sColgaE.jpg

It looks like he started trying to grind to thickness with an almost worn-out angle grinder wheel, so he could only use the edge. Then, he got bored, and tried the drill press. Then, he got bored, and called it finished.

Maybe this is just some kind of Millenial/hipster/meta-ironic commentary on the world of custom knives, in a similar fashion to how Banksy pokes fun at the modern art world, and maybe I'm just too old or take things too seriously, to understand.

Maybe I'm trying to find an answer to "WTF?", that doesn't exist. I guess it takes all kinds....? (or, "a fool and his money"....)

That might be the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

It looks like he started trying to grind to thickness with an almost worn-out angle grinder wheel, so he could only use the edge. Then, he got bored, and tried the drill press. Then, he got bored, and called it finished.

Maybe this is just some kind of Millenial/hipster/meta-ironic commentary on the world of custom knives, in a similar fashion to how Banksy pokes fun at the modern art world, and maybe I'm just too old or take things too seriously, to understand.

Maybe I'm trying to find an answer to "WTF?", that doesn't exist. I guess it takes all kinds....? (or, "a fool and his money"....)

That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Try to control your jealousy, guys--this bad boy is SOLD.

Positive comments, action video and more located here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9M1-L3Hxl5

P.S. you have to see the clip.

Try to control your jealousy, guys--this bad boy is SOLD.

Positive comments, action video and more located here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9M1-L3Hxl5

P.S. you have to see the clip.

LMAO Love that tiny little baby pivot. Yeah, that shouldn't have any issue keeping that four lb. blade in place!!

Also, that clip is a straight dumpster fire. It looks like the guy just held up his thumb, and traced the side of it on a piece of pot metal and cut it out with an angle grinder.

How about a fixed blade that attaches to your cap?
I actually got this in an email blast, but it took me a few seconds to realize what it was.
View attachment 1343724
“Bill Blade”: for when you want to get your “mall ninja” on, but the nearest mall is 100 miles away.

Or...

“Bill Blade”: Don’t let being a redneck stand between you and your mall ninja dreams.

Back