Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

TMHM182_2.jpg

lolwut
Grismo fixed blade tracker ?

I don't generally prejudge people in most situations, but if someone showed me a Richmade knife (or a Heeter/Lucky13) and were actually proud to own it...yeah, I'm lowkey judging you pretty harshly at that moment.
I think knives like that only exist for the purpose of Instagram pictures. I’d laugh my ass off if someone pulled that out and actually tried cutting something.

To be fair, it is described as a "...Hunting Tracker Knife...".

Uh huh. We all know you're supposed to think about "hunting" the most dangerous game with this.

bhzmuho.jpg

To be fair, it is described as a "...Hunting Tracker Knife...".

Uh huh. We all know you're supposed to think about "hunting" the most dangerous game with this.

bhzmuho.jpg

Oh good lawd. Hunting, eh? For when you want to skin a buck but don't want to touch all the icky stuff inside. I reckon it'd be handy for skewering the cheese puffs you drop on the the floor of your mom's basement...

Criminy, what are you supposed to be hunting when carrying this abomination, Klingons?
Klingons can be terribly unpleasant if you only wound them, got to give them all the stabby bits as quickly as possible.

Honestly, this thread always gives me hope that I can sell knives to people, those RMK blades look like my mistakes and practice runs.

Back