Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

"Omniblade machete" when you want the tool that can't do anything well.

5x9mgB7.jpg

I was doing some serious tree chopping with my Gränsfors Bruk and got blister to my hand. Would love to see the results with that one.

Holy-moley! this is the first page of this topic I've looked at and my eyes are bleeding already!
The arm-knife is just a masterpiece... It's too bad they don't make Mr Bean anymore cos that could've inspired an entire episode!

Holy-moley! this is the first page of this topic I've looked at and my eyes are bleeding already!
The arm-knife is just a masterpiece... It's too bad they don't make Mr Bean anymore cos that could've inspired an entire episode!

You're in for a treat. I like your username, by the way.

Didn't I see this on latest season of Westworld? At least the handguns used had this design. Hopeless..

Go watch the 2005 movie "Bloodrayne" but only if you have a strong stomach, or enough booze and eyebleach to forget you watched that ludicrously awful movie. Honestly, if every copy of it was destroyed by aliens, they will have done the world a service. It was based on a video game, and after the movie came out the mTechs of the world tried to push these forearm blades.

What is THAT? Tool to tactically cut yourself?

9bce711d5b725ba06af37a3123611753.jpg

Another deviation:
4aa72cf5f6f7545fbf66c924d93917d1.jpg

Another way to make potentionally useful design less useful:
dfc91bb8c87fd1b08855ae885643780d.jpg

Well, the bottom one (of the ones I quoted) could certainly be a pikal knife (is pakal an alternate spelling I've never seen?) if he was holding it right. The top one looks like it's trying to be a karambit, but failing, and the middle one...I just don't know. Maybe it's for playing that game where you put your hand on the table and try to stab inbetween your fingers really fast and hope you miss your hand. Or maybe for those elaborate watermelon carvings.

Well, the bottom one (of the ones I quoted) could certainly be a pikal knife (is pakal an alternate spelling I've never seen?) if he was holding it right. The top one looks like it's trying to be a karambit, but failing, and the middle one...I just don't know. Maybe it's for playing that game where you put your hand on the table and try to stab inbetween your fingers really fast and hope you miss your hand. Or maybe for those elaborate watermelon carvings.

At least the bottom one could be effectively used as a murder weapon

Back