Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

RMKMFBCFLMn.jpg
The thing I love most is the "Jimping" on the handle! Man, that has got to add so much grip and comfort to this fine blade! :confused: o_O :poop:

Everyone knows more choils = more tactical. This must be the most tacticlol knife ever, I count two choils on the blade plus a large unsharpened portion (yea I'm 90% sure that "recurve" is unsharpened, just look at that geometry). Having 1 inch of actual sharpened blade on an 8(?) inch knife is operator as hell right?
(I don't actually know the sizes of burger knives but that's a laughably small amount of blade length.)

gmFmYfB.png

The fun keeps going!

HAxuwYi.jpg

(Spoiler: this is not Todd Begg's work. Just "inspired" by it.)

I'm just trying to figure out the ergonomics on this monstrosity. Do all four fingers go inside the guard? It doesn't look like there's quite enough space between the guard and the flipper. Is the user supposed to stretch his finger all the way up to the choil on the blade?

I'm willing to bet whoever made this version came up with it completely independent of Begg, and was shocked to see a well known knifemaker copy them and charge $1000+ for it.

Cast Aluminum is better than the cast Zinc these things are usually made of....

May I present to you my new favorite EDC-the TacForce SpeedStar.
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.50.54 PM.jpg
Look at that opening hole...errr...square...err...square that decided it wanted to be a circle mid-way through?

It features a new type of super steel, known as "high carbon steel USA design Made in China". This steel is tougher than CPM-3V to ensure you can easily stab your way out of a 55 gallon drum, should you happen to get involved with the mafia, then try to rip the mafia off, get caught, and then wake up inside of a 55 gallon drum with nothing but your knife whom mafia henchmen, in cliche fashion, forgot to confiscate. Not only does this super steel have better edge retention than Maxamet, but the thumb jimping is really sharp, so you could technically say you have a second serrated blade. Combine that with that thing in the back part and this knife has like three blades!
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.47.30 PM.jpg
Notice the air conditioning vent inlay for your hand. It's also pretty sharp so I think this could count as a fourth blade.

You may have your Integral Lock, but this bad baby features a new kind of liner lock for the ages. Don't believe me? Look how solid that lockup is! That baby isn't going anywhere! Screw your early lockup - go big or go home!
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.47.15 PM.jpg
(Yes that pivot is tight...the fit and finish is just THAT precise, and even CRK pales in comparison. Look how symmetrical the grind is. These are aerospace tolerances we are dealing with here folks.)

On the rear of this knife you have a glass breaker. The glass breaker is notably sharper than the blade. Known internally as the 'bone crusha', this double-carbide-diamond-tipped-titanium-boron-nitride coated glass breaker can take on any of the tactical challenges you may encounter at your local shopping mall or retail outlet. Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.47.21 PM.jpg

Here it is pictured with some lesser folders.
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.46.46 PM.jpg

Overall, I am wowed. But I'm not sure what the three holes are for? Given every design feature on this knife has a true utilitarian purpose, I imagine it's for something seriously legit!

May I present to you my new favorite EDC-the TacForce SpeedStar.
View attachment 1368141
Look at that opening hole...errr...square...err...square that decided it wanted to be a circle mid-way through?

It features a new type of super steel, known as "high carbon steel USA design Made in China". This steel is tougher than CPM-3V to ensure you can easily stab your way out of a 55 gallon drum, should you happen to get involved with the mafia, then try to rip the mafia off, get caught, and then wake up inside of a 55 gallon drum with nothing but your knife whom mafia henchmen, in cliche fashion, forgot to confiscate. Not only does this super steel have better edge retention than Maxamet, but the thumb jimping is really sharp, so you could technically say you have a second serrated blade. Combine that with that thing in the back part and this knife has like three blades!
View attachment 1368142
Notice the air conditioning vent inlay for your hand. It's also pretty sharp so I think this could count as a fourth blade.

You may have your Integral Lock, but this bad baby features a new kind of liner lock for the ages. Don't believe me? Look how solid that lockup is! That baby isn't going anywhere! Screw your early lockup - go big or go home!
View attachment 1368145
(Yes that pivot is tight...the fit and finish is just THAT precise, and even CRK pales in comparison. Look how symmetrical the grind is. These are aerospace tolerances we are dealing with here folks.)

On the rear of this knife you have a glass breaker. The glass breaker is notably sharper than the blade. Known internally as the 'bone crusha', this double-carbide-diamond-tipped-titanium-boron-nitride coated glass breaker can take on any of the tactical challenges you may encounter at your local shopping mall or retail outlet. View attachment 1368143

Here it is pictured with some lesser folders.
View attachment 1368144

Overall, I am wowed. But I'm not sure what the three holes are for? Given every design feature on this knife has a true utilitarian purpose, I imagine it's for something seriously legit!
:) You musta got your good knives drunk to sit still for those pics !

For shame ! :p

Back