Tacticlol Knives II: The Return of Ridiculous

Okay, since we're picking on LOTAR for a minute feast your eyes on this beauty. I can almost feel the "ultra ergonomic" grip's "variable jimping" as I marvel at the radical "SHARK-GILLZ" finger guard feature:

a1bfd0_c0e26899f15149bca06fdbd61b70897b~mv2_d_3000_3001_s_4_2.webp
Pretty good looking knife though, I've gotta say.

OMFGLOL I watched it and how could you post this without providing the sauce (explanation of the hole at about the 3 min mark):

I still can't believe the BS these guys spin.
Next they will say the uneven jimping on a new model is for astronauts navigating the solar system in a space shuttle

I wanted to post it but I wasn't sure if I could still pretty new here and working things out.

Okay, since we're picking on LOTAR for a minute feast your eyes on this beauty. I can almost feel the "ultra ergonomic" grip's "variable jimping" as I marvel at the radical "SHARK-GILLZ" finger guard feature:

Calling them out on the BS lies isn't picking on them & if they expect me to believe they are actually using CPM3V
More like a mixture of mild steel and recycled soda cans

That thing is ultra fugly, however... it has the EQUILIBRIUM™ fuller for optimal balance AND it's the Black Titanium model? o_O SOLD!

I never knew the words EQUILIBRIUM and UPPERCUT could be trademarked. A certain somebody Street fighter 2 must be pissed might dish out some uppercuts of his own
PE3iFjT

Back