Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I hope a thread like this hasnt been made before although I'm sure it has.. Post those knives that are called tactical but they just make you laugh when you see them. Whether it be by their name or description or just the way they look.

Lets try to keep this thread alive, Id like to see some "tacticlol knives!"

Heres some I've found so far...

1223189903511-1484656195.jpeg

Heres a Gerber - Epic Fixed Blade!!!
860905.jpg

M-Tech knife.. Read the description of this thing! It has an LED light! For what?! Stabbing in the dark?! And it has Morse Code embedded/engraved on the handle as well???
https://www.sworddemon.com/p-7325-m-tech-extreme-fixed-blade-hayes-tactical-knife.aspx

And what Tacticlol thread would be complete without the Dark Ops knives!
SD-22001_1_.jpg

The Black Raven by Darkops looks like a fixed blade copy of an Extrema Ratio...

I hate to admit it, but I think that Gerber fixed blade would make a pretty good folder design.

The rest of these are so awful they're hilarious, especially that M-Tech...how is a Morse Code reference something you want/need on a knife? Keep 'em coming, please!

most of these designs are more dangerous to the user than anything else. many of these knife producers know so little of the real world that i'm surprised they did'nt offer a dishwasher attached.

IIRC those are purpose designed knives. You would have to have one of the Prac Tac people explain.

I really don't need some arm chair ninja telling me why what I see as over the top is actually functional :p

I mean really, there is someone out there who will tell you every knife posted here is a "purpose designed knife". Mike Hawks blade posted above is more functional and purpose designed than these are.

I really don't need some arm chair ninja telling me why what I see as over the top is actually functional :p

I mean really, there is someone out there who will tell you every knife posted here is a "purpose designed knife". Mike Hawks blade posted above is more functional and purpose designed than these are.

It's actually not. Yes, some designs are "over the top" but there is a specific purpose of use with his designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back