Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
924544_1420824334890782_1319962292_n.jpg

Okay....lol....I want one or 2 glocks for the melee mods blades! Just because they are so ill say odd! I'd never use them but would be cool to have just cuz....waste of money....sure is!

Some of these things look like someone with way too many world of Warcraft hours designed them.

Z.E.R.O Zombie Kit by OpticsPlanet only 24 thousand dollars
opplanet-z-e-r-o-zombie-extermination-research-and-operations-kit-opszzerokit1-group-shot.jpg

Now that... Is over the top Tacticlol!!!!!
Oh and just for grins, I checked the kit contents. Since they've put gear specifically for AR's and AK's and shotguns in the mix, I find it even funnier that there are no dies included with the reloading equipment they give you! LOL! :highly_amused:

Now that... Is over the top Tacticlol!!!!!
Oh and just for grins, I checked the kit contents. Since they've put gear specifically for AR's and AK's and shotguns in the mix, I find it even funnier that there are no dies included with the reloading equipment they give you! LOL! :highly_amused:

Yes but they do have lab equipment for those of us who intend to try and find a cure for said zombies, I guess, between killing them with all of this gear.
While we are on the subject of ridiculous objects I also saw a tactical company who has FDA approved condoms intended for use with zombies...
Look it up, I ain't lying, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back