Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the handle material is actually from a military vessel. If his partner made it, I would wager that while boasting it was from a military vessel, it actually comes from a prison ship.

Zing. ;):D:thumbup:

Ugh...My coworker carries a knife just like the bottom one on his belt. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was gas station garbage and he'd be lucky to cut through a wet paper bag with it. Dunno how he gets away with carrying a tacticool mall ninja blade clearly designed for "fighting" (it took me a while to properly process what I was typing here, this knife is too much) in a big ol' Canadian city. Kind of makes me want to carry my Rajah 2.

The rajah ii is a perfectly practical knife for edc. :thumbup::rolleyes:

Are we absolutely certain Monkey Edge isn't a parody site? Kind of a cutlery version of The Onion?

You might be on to something there... :foot:;):rolleyes::D

movie_review1-1.jpg

Kingdom Armory has made some cool looking pieces, but this...

KK0034-MV581-2.jpg

I think the concept on this one is that using kevlar makes it cool enough to ignore that the blade looks like a shop accident.
KK0092-MV581-2.jpg

^^^ Oh, haven't you heard those are the new model called the "Mishap"... I bet the cutting performance is incredibru. :rolleyes::foot::thumbdn:

I've always felt that these knives needed more choil:

images

Moar!!! This thread can't/shouldn't die... ;):rolleyes::thumbup::D

Dam son.

FWPYN27FT3KA4A5.LARGE.jpg

What. The. Buck.

f_73498_1.1.jpg

I'm embarrassed for you Microtech.

Jagdkommando.jpg

Hardcore oyster shucker or prison shiv; you decide.

BokerMagnumTwisterNet.jpg

Ain't nothin' but a peanut... (Ronnie Coleman)

Peanut-Knife-Necklace-500x499.jpg

Speed holes.

hunting-knives_5.jpg

It's piss.

BGUltimateKnife-FineEdge_31-001063_std1-hero1-v3_fulljpg.jpg

Whenever you may need a very expensive modular pocket filler with identical bottle openers and a driver for bits that you clearly don't carry.
The tac tool
RHK0623-MB130-2.jpg

RHK0623-MB130-5.jpg

Honestly I think these silly "tactical tools" have gotten way out of hand. $800 for a piece of copper with a couple holes in it?
Use it and get a charge? No thanks, thats pistol money.
tumblr_mz7m7iFquo1raz8rgo1_1280.jpg

There's the ticket. Is that the arm of a 12 year old with those?
hqdefault.jpg

I kinda feel the same way. I don't understand the fascination with all of these one and two finger knucks, especially at these prices. I mean, I know rubes over on USN eat this sort of stuff up so they can all out-Instagram each other, so I guess there IS a market for them.

For all of you good boys and girls, hopefully your tacticlol stocking will be stuffed to the brim this year with some Rosta-Frei steel!

dcx0kn.jpg

4vltgl.jpg

2nh3pec.jpg

For all of you good boys and girls, hopefully your tacticlol stocking will be stuffed to the brim this year with some Rosta-Frei steel!

dcx0kn.jpg

4vltgl.jpg

2nh3pec.jpg

I don't know if it qualifies as tacticlol if it's intentionally ridiculous.
There's a good chance I'll be getting one of those for my ex-marine boss who is leaving in December :)

maxpedition_chowdown_personal_cooler_lockhart_tactical_2.jpg

Related to above:
Tactical cooler by Maxpedition

"I don't always go to picnic with my gal, but when I do, I want to go like douche"

You don't even have to swing this sword, just hold it up in front of you and watch your foes vanquish themselves like berzerkers crashing into the gates of Barad-dur!

csOWIwg.jpg

best!?
Best-Tactical-Combat-Knife.jpg

Yo dawg we heard you like blades so we put a blade in your blade
k-2608-1.jpg

Tactical zombie operator
zombie-mask-600x600.jpg

Because the first rule of combat is to terrify your own squad. Also, is that a real spyderco in the first pic? I'm not too familiar with spyderco and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it was

Because the first rule of combat is to terrify your own squad. Also, is that a real spyderco in the first pic? I'm not too familiar with spyderco and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it was

It is, but it's a rescue knife, not a tactical blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back