1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Tacticlol Knives

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TwitchyBlade, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    Which makes it even worse that they call it a best tactical folder

2. tdkfm

tdkfm

Oct 9, 2014
    Spyderco didn't. I don't think you can really put them in this group

3. Danke42

Danke42

Feb 10, 2015
  4. AdamFuzzyballs

AdamFuzzyballs

Mar 16, 2015
  5. JeremiahWeaver09

JeremiahWeaver09

Nov 13, 2009
    i actually love the design of that lockback, if there was a higher quality version of that knife available i would totally buy it

6. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary Gold Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Is nobody else going to mention this excerpt?

"Ordinarily, Spyderco makes knives that are meant to be used in a fight to the death. They specialize in combat blades and self-defense knives rather than pieces that are made for utility"

All this time I've been using a Manix 110V all wrong. I'm supposed to be totally killing dudes with it!

7. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary Gold Member

Jan 12, 2013
    It also looks like that "cyclone" thumbstud would function as an emerson wave analog. It could use a less dramatic guard and subhilt, and a clip, but I'd consider a 4" version of one of those if Cold Steel put one out.

8. AdamFuzzyballs

AdamFuzzyballs

Mar 16, 2015
    I was actually going to mention that but then I realized the people who wrote that probably just heard the name "military","paramilitary" and that lead them to believe that was the point of spyderco.

9. Czechmate

Czechmate

Feb 24, 2011
    I would buy this net. :thumbup:

[​IMG]

Would not buy:

[​IMG]

Sorry/not sorry. ;):rolleyes::D

10. Czechmate

Czechmate

Feb 24, 2011
    Double serrations = double your fun LOL! ;):rolleyes::D

[​IMG]

Ineffective against everything except for protecting the user's virginity. :D:D:D

[​IMG]

At first I thought this was a zombie retrieving grappling hook; it's called "The Pathogen" too... :rolleyes::

[​IMG]

Unbeatable warrior with all that steel rattling on his rib cage. :rolleyes::D

[​IMG]

11. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    [​IMG]

12. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    [​IMG]

13. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Leftytwogunz

Leftytwogunz Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 30, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Tactic-ulu!

17. Leftytwogunz

Leftytwogunz Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Speed holes...in the cutting edge. The more you sharpen it the larger they get. Makes you more faster and knife gets hung up on all kinds of stuff. Fun!
    [​IMG]

18. Czechmate

Czechmate

Feb 24, 2011
    This should be posted on every page of this thread; pretty much takes the cake... :rolleyes:;):D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soooo, pointless...

[​IMG]

You couldn't force me to buy this... ;):rolleyes::D

[​IMG]

I think these top any other tacticlol knife ever; they look like literal turds. Only $575.00 USD with kydex... :eek::confused::thumbdn:

[​IMG]

Folding turd version:

[​IMG]

19. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    This is the best thread ever.

20. Czechmate

Czechmate

Feb 24, 2011
    Yes, yes it is. ;):thumbup:

Continued: