Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmm, 420J2...

UnitedCutleryUC528Cyclone-ProCut1993-p37.jpg

Not sure but it looks as if the bottom one has a wave hook too! :thumbup::D:rolleyes:

i actually love the design of that lockback, if there was a higher quality version of that knife available i would totally buy it

Is nobody else going to mention this excerpt?

"Ordinarily, Spyderco makes knives that are meant to be used in a fight to the death. They specialize in combat blades and self-defense knives rather than pieces that are made for utility"

All this time I've been using a Manix 110V all wrong. I'm supposed to be totally killing dudes with it!

i actually love the design of that lockback, if there was a higher quality version of that knife available i would totally buy it

It also looks like that "cyclone" thumbstud would function as an emerson wave analog. It could use a less dramatic guard and subhilt, and a clip, but I'd consider a 4" version of one of those if Cold Steel put one out.

Is nobody else going to mention this excerpt?

"Ordinarily, Spyderco makes knives that are meant to be used in a fight to the death. They specialize in combat blades and self-defense knives rather than pieces that are made for utility"

All this time I've been using a Manix 110V all wrong. I'm supposed to be totally killing dudes with it!

I was actually going to mention that but then I realized the people who wrote that probably just heard the name "military","paramilitary" and that lead them to believe that was the point of spyderco.

Double serrations = double your fun LOL! ;):rolleyes::D

cutco1763_zps0821b1a1.jpg

Ineffective against everything except for protecting the user's virginity. :D:D:D

zombie-killer-claw-knife.jpg

At first I thought this was a zombie retrieving grappling hook; it's called "The Pathogen" too... :rolleyes::

Zombie_Killer_Pathogen_Liner_LockKnife_02.jpg

Unbeatable warrior with all that steel rattling on his rib cage. :rolleyes::D

32912367.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

Speed holes...in the cutting edge. The more you sharpen it the larger they get. Makes you more faster and knife gets hung up on all kinds of stuff. Fun!
2374.jpg

This should be posted on every page of this thread; pretty much takes the cake... :rolleyes:;):D

Can+i+please+know+more+about+this+hardcore+fellow+you+re+_bcf13602b9c7217360567372b4e31e84.jpg

custom_tanto_fighting_knife_kubaton.jpg

gothic_coffin_spring_assist_knife.jpg

Soooo, pointless...

rhino_spring_assist_urban_camo_knife.jpg

You couldn't force me to buy this... ;):rolleyes::D

753288.jpg

I think these top any other tacticlol knife ever; they look like literal turds. Only $575.00 USD with kydex... :eek::confused::thumbdn:

newhuttonsedgelo6.jpeg

Folding turd version:

folderblacksemi2a.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back