Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like "DERP Kukri"...

latest

Tha'ts what I was getting at... ;):D:thumbup:

A porpoise shaped knife with purpose. :rolleyes::foot:

tinea-combat-knife-03-red.jpg

Off-topic and I'll probably ask in more than one thread: Why are so many serrated-blade and chisel-blade folders made for lefties, when 90% of the world's population is right-handed?

Well, since the Spyderco Rescue Assist is a purpose built tool for first responders, and personally the best on the market. You have the tacticalol aspect confused.

All the thumbs up with this one:)! I think,spyderco company make one of the most atrocious "super tacticlooool designs ever".Don't get me wrong, I like folding knives too,but most of Spydercos doesn't even reminiscent the "Knife":) but some fantasy sharpened objects of Captain Spok out of Star Trek in my opinion.

Psa***** everyone quit getting butthurt that a brand or model you like is being made fun of. Please understand that we are all adults and you are ruining a great thread that has been going for a while now. If you disagree with a knife being tacticlol, just take a deep breath and let it go. Thank you****

I think,spyderco company make one of the most atrocious "super tacticlooool designs ever"..

Given the "knives" you say are good, I think we can all safely discount your opinions on cutlery. :thumbup:

If you disagree with a knife being tacticlol, just take a deep breath and let it go.

Never!

This is the internet, a place to get huffy about all things inconsequential. ;)

If my back stops spasming tomorrow, I'll get a few pictures of truly tacticlol knives to get back on track. :D
I have one that I deliberately bought recently simply because of how ridiculous it truly is.

Last edited:
Well, since the Spyderco Rescue Assist is a purpose built tool for first responders, and personally the best on the market. You have the tacticalol aspect confused.
100% agreed... this thing is awesome for a folder. I had it issued to me years ago for cutting my gear off if I went underwater and have had it in my truck first aid kit ever since. perfect for getting someone out of a vehicle in a hurry.

I would not be surprised in the slightest to see this pop up on instagram.
The blades with the grinding baffle me. They cannot be good at cutting. Plus they're almost always ridiculously thick. It's like people don't want their knives to cut.
I've always really liked this Busse Force-1 with the awesome grinds. So Deadly looking too with the compound grinds on both sides. I borrowed this one off the interweb. Thanks KH I hope you don't mind ;)

Cool%20customs%20031%20(Custom)-900x600.JPG
Definitely tacticool. However, unlike most posted here, it is well designed and aesthetically not overdone. Imo.

Given the "knives" you say are good, I think we can all safely discount your opinions on cutlery. :thumbup:

Never!

This is the internet, a place to get huffy about all things inconsequential. ;)

If my back stops spasming tomorrow, I'll get a few pictures of truly tacticlol knives to get back on track. :D
I have one that I deliberately bought recently simply because of how ridiculous it truly is.

Mate,I feel sorry for you!

However, yes,Spyderco is making fantasy tactictacticlooooltic funniest designs ever:) to me.I don't care whatsoever who use them or who don't.I would always stay away from these sharpened fantasy objects:)

Of course here is few pieces from Strider/Dwyer which I could edc, I've Spyderco in my edc rotation too, but we are in tacticlol knives, so:

C146CFBBKP.jpg

knifeart_2268_71472423

Mate,I feel sorry for you!

However, yes,Spyderco is making fantasy tactictacticlooooltic funniest designs ever:) to me.I don't care whatsoever who use them or who don't.I would always stay away from these sharpened fantasy objects:)

Keep your sorry feelings for yourself.
And your Down Under Knives too...since we're discussing knives we don't like.

Keep your sorry feelings for yourself.
And your Down Under Knives too...since we're discussing knives we don't like.

Dude, check out this sweet tacticool crapshow:

Down%20under%20Red%20Rock%20Raptor%202.jpg

Looks like something the main bad guy from the Mummy movies would have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back